Philips Blu-Ray Player w/BD Live & DIVX

Is everything refurbished?

I’m refurbished. Do you still want me?

This is Woot most of what they sell on here is. Well except for wine.woot and thats only because thats not right

That is funny! Aren’t we all! I have a refurb Phillips DVD player that plays DIVX well, actually I have 2 of them, and they work perfectly. I highly recommend them, this is a lot for the price and functional too.

Back-wash.wine.woot

will this do internet streaming from netflix and youtube for example?

I would buy refurbs any day over new. They are tested twice the times of a new product at the factory.

I’m not getting a bluray player until I need a new tv. Maybe in the Year 2000!!! My current tv has a great picture but doesn’t do 1080p, but no need to upgrade. Besides, I hardly ever watch dvd’s with streaming and Mega Tivo available.

price new at amazon:

$119.99 (original list is $179.99)

if this did netflix, etc I’d get 3

collected.urine.from.wine.woot

this is the 6am deal on amazon…

"Enjoy the full high definition pictures with this Blu-ray Disc player from Philips. "

Seriously, does it do 3D ??

this is the 6am deal on amazon…

"Enjoy the full high definition pictures with this Blu-ray Disc player from Philips. "

Can you get Netflix, Hulu etc. with this player?

philips products scare me. I bought a philips dvd player with divx. it was slow and laggy. i have two toshiba’s that are excellent.

but I LOVE my referb BOC 52" LCDs!

refurb available on newegg for 79.98 with shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882641335&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Blu-Ray+Players-_-Philips-_-82641335

They sent me a Sony 1080 dpi hd dvd-r in my w00t birthday package. Also refurbished, but hey, it only cost the amount of the w00t lights. Guess I’ll pass on this. Besides, they also sent me eight matchbox-sized garbage trucks and four 2010 calendar trivia games. Bonus!