Philips Compact Universal Remote – 2 Pack

wow im quick! i got fast fingers!

They are cute though, from a girl’s point of view. I would buy some, but i am broke. text you my address if you will buy me some. lol.

I think (and could be wrong) but the only three day woot-off I saw started on a monday.

No that’s the guy who was banging a teenager that blew his wife’s face off.

EDIT: By blew I mean shot.

Scotty, beam me to channel 7.

they use the circular batteries then the average AA or AAA remotes hmm

No, no, that’s the universal translator you’re thinking of. :slight_smile:

Ohhhhh. A bit off base for me on that one. Thanks for the clarification.

Something tells me these will be showing up in peoples boc!

I would love to get this in my BoC. Better than what I got in my last BoC. That was a literal Box of Sh*t.

I have always wanted a remote that evolves.

How long before it starts using AA batteries and then when does it evolve to AAA batteries??

I got those glass water thingy s you put in your plants. As seen on TV!

I don’t think you what ‘literal’ means.

For about $6 you can get 50 of them including shipping from the USA. Search eBay.

Great gift for anyone you hate!

This thing has a sleep function button. Wish I did.

The price of 8 CR2032 Batteries alone is a bit like a rebate. could use some replacements for my KNOGs.

No problem. The teenager was Amy Fisher the “Long island Lolita”

I bought this for my elderly mom. She has trouble with all the “extra” buttons on the remote and this will be perfect.
Bought three. I will have plenty of backups and one for our living room tv for her use there too! Thanks Woot ~

At 1:10 AM, I dont care I misused it. Its lucky I am even correcting my misspellings. I meant figurative, but putting a broken R/C copter in a box is like sh*tting in my box.