Philips DirecTV Receiver with Tivo DVR

Philips DirecTV Receiver with Tivo DVR
$79.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Philips DSR708 DirecTV Reciever with Tivo

someone got 3 already? wow… I hope a lot of people have DirecTV, I think there’s only like 40 or so of these

This’ll go fast. Its alredy down to 70%

Oh very awesome have this … love it too bad woot you already sold me for more

and well took 6x to get this post to well POST

Perfect for hacking!!! www.tivocommunityforums.com

Yeah, woot…

Why do you only think of the hundreds of people who like this item?

What about Mr. All-Caps H-zero-M-three-L-three-S-five? You should be ashamed of yourselves for not posting an item specifically for him!!

I don’t suppose you can get the Tivo set up without using the DirecTV options? I need a new Tivo, and this is cheap.

Yeah, but the one from DTV for $14.95 is the new one with their super crappy DVR software, not with the TiVo software. DTV screwed up big time when they dumped TiVo for their own in-house software… If I didn’t already have four of these things, it’d definitely be worth the $85, especially since it’s an 80 hour, and most of the DTV TiVo units were 40 hour.

Think again. Unless you want DirecTV’s CRAPPY-ASSED DVR which does NOT use the TIVO software and blows, get this. DirecTV DVRs with Tivo are harder and harder to find.

You can get one free when you sign up for Directv, why would someone buy this old reptile ?? CRAP CRAP CRAP

This a woot cry for help - the might just as well drop the flashing lights - cause this woot-off is over.

For those who are wondering… DirecTV will continue to support the service, but not the hardware. Also, if you have one DirecTV Tivo, you can add additional units at no extra charge. I have two of these and I love them. Couldn’t live without them.

1.3k toasters = 6.25 hrs delay
1.0k toasters = 4.5 hrs delay

yes, you managed to foist off lots of toasters on people who want tech, but we’re probably going to stop falling for it.

aaaaany time now.

Don’t keep hitting the refresh button, asuming your using IE, try Firefox with ‘RefreshEvery’ plugin and let it do the refresh for you or just use Opera and it’ll do it too.

best Philips DirecTV Receiver with Tivo DVR woot has ever offered. EVER!
buy 3

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!1
My REFURBISHED is backkkkkkkkkkk…
GOOD DEAL TOO!!!

Think again. Unless you want DirecTV’s CRAPPY-ASSED DVR which does NOT use the TIVO software and blows, get this. DirecTV DVRs with Tivo are harder and harder to find.

1. Make bread with Breadmaker
  2. Toast with one of the !@%%$@# toasters
  3. Stick toast in DVR slot
  4. Reverse eng the DirectV to beam over satellite to starving millions!!!

best Philips DirecTV Receiver with Tivo DVR woot has ever offered. EVER!
buy 3

Yep, this one has TIVO software. DirecTV’s software SUX. Get this NOW~!!!