Philips Hue Ambiance Bar Smart Light, 2-pk

Philips Hue Ambiance Bar Smart Light, 2-pk

1 Like

I ordered 2 of these 2 packs, and received 2 separate single light bars that don’t even have power supplies! Looks like these were refurbished extension units according to model #! What a letdown! Looks like I’ll have to ship back entire order including the 2 hubs I bought as all are useless to me now. BOGUS

3 Likes

Bogus indeed.

#wootoops

3 Likes

YUP

1 Like

Aw I guess that’s what happened to me too. They sent the extension. Welp lol

2 Likes

Same here, only one light bar showed up with no power supply. Bogus indeed!

2 Likes

Same here. If I wanted just an extension i would have bought the extension by itself. I wanted the 2 pack and power adapter like it said. Let’s see how they make this right.

2 Likes

Not only did only one light bar come, but there was no power supply included either. Very deceptive, Woot.

3 Likes

Same here. Hoping they can make this right. Sending an email.

I got an email saying they are aware and working to fix the issue. Nothing else. Disappointing

Hi all! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll be reaching out to our vendor to see what happened.

In the meantime, go ahead and reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

I only got one light bar and it did not come with a plug. :frowning:

same here, only a single bar. seems to be a vendor issue and not Woot directly. hopefully they will just send us all the correct pack we bought and have a free bar as a sorry for the mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol I jumped on google to see if I was alone… I received 1 light, missing the other all together, and no power supply. Kicked off a email a few hours ago but figured I wasn’t alone in this…

I’m super bummed out about this and hope they don’t just refund it. I really want the product I paid for given the price was so damn good.

1 Like

With that said, I’ve never heard a bad thing about their customer service… I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and believe this was a honest mistake. Let’s see if they do right by us before we fire up the torches.

The refurbished part of it makes sense as the product page stated such… The single light and no power supply is whole other story. My best guess is we got the single light extensions instead of the 2 pack we were promised.

Been 2 days with nothing from woot, Amazon fixes stuff like this in minutes.

Been 2 days where are you guys at?

I got a generic email reply when I asked… At the pace they’re going I don’t expect a response for at least a week.

Hi all. Sorry for the delay. It takes a bit of time to figure out what happened, talk with vendors, decide on a resolution, pull the list of customers affected, write the email, etc.

We haven’t forgotten you.

2 Likes