Philips Hue Ambiance Bar Smart Light, 2-pk

How do we process a refund? Unless my item is guaranteed to get here expedited (2 days) I rather get a refund before the CDC starts shutting down Postal Services.

Please respond or I will just have my credit card company process it. Thank you.

Hi there. Reach out to customer service and tell them that you would prefer a refund. Theyā€™ll be happy to assist you.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Is there any possibility of us just getting the item we ordered in the first place? Iā€™d rather have the lights than a refund.

3 Likes

You and me both. My email was sent March 8th. Still no resolution.

Honestly, Iā€™m not sure. I havenā€™t seen that information back from the vendor yet.

I also received just one bar with no power supply.

That makes 3 of us

You got the extension set like the rest of us.

the Play Bars are two different skus:

One is the kit which has the two lights and power

the other (what you got) is the extension which connects into the starter kit.

They listed it as being the starter kit but somewhere down the line someone goofed and sent us a refurbished extension kit which was the same price as if we bought it new. Also, itā€™s kinda worthless without the starter kit.

Link for reference : https://www.bestbuy.com/site/philips-hue-play-white-color-ambiance-led-bar-light-extension-white/6298631.p?skuId=6298631

I think you can find a new extension kit cheaper. I recall seeing it for 60 a few times when I was buying my previous ones

1 Like

I just sent out my email to woot customer support as well. Iā€™m in the same boat. I ordered 2 sets of the 2 pack and only received the single extensions.

Iā€™m pretty disappointed reading everyone elseā€™s comments, but am hopeful that something can get worked out soon.

1 Like

So itā€™s been 4 daysā€¦ Iā€™m aware we are facing a difficult time right now but I was hoping for some kind of game plan after 3 or so daysā€¦ Can we get an update on where we stand please?

Thank You!

and I just got an email about a pro rated refund because they donā€™t have the itemā€¦ Keep an eye out on your email folks. Should be seeing something soon.

Itā€™s too bad that the refund ($45) doesnā€™t cover the full cost to buy a 1-pack.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m not too happy about it eitherā€¦ itā€™s either pay 30ish bucks for a extension while having to run out and buy a 129.99 kit or just get my money back and pay the difference for a new kit.

Regardless, this is the last time Iā€™ll shop here as I doubt anyone actually got the correct item the merchant ā€œran out ofā€.

My whole beef with this situation, is Woot is owned by Amazonā€¦ They could of very well done the right thing here and cover everyone with 1 ( we all know thereā€™s folks that bought 2-3 of these) of the proper set but chose to go this route. So, in return, they lost a customer.

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs is there anything we need to do to receive this difference refund? I got an email saying that I could opt for the full refund but not what to do if I just want the difference back?

Hey there, if you havenā€™t already, please use the Customer Service form and theyā€™ll be happy to help with the refund.

1 Like

thank you

so I reached out to customer service in regards to getting the difference refunded in which I received "however we found that our team is already working on this matter and dealing with the vendor.

Hence we request you to give some more time to our team, to provide the best solution.

Thank you for your understanding and patience."

This tells me one of two things:

1. your company really needs to work on your communication

2. Am I getting the product that I paid for or am I getting the pro rated refund ?

Iā€™m starting to question if this is the vendors fault or your companies fault for poorly communicating ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ anything.

Has anyone else on this forum made any progress with this ? Iā€™m starting to feel like I back on square one again.

1 Like

So strangely enough I got a tracking number the other day. I wanted to wait and see what happened. Box shows up. Itā€™s another extension with power cord this time. They made it whole in two shipments. Iā€™m not sure if anyone else has had that experience or not but it worked out in the end.

I, too, originally received just the ā€œextensionā€ light; just 1 light and no power brick. A few days ago I got an email from Woot acknowledging the issue and saying that they ran out of the replacement parts so I would be receiving a credit or can return the one I already received. I was about to go on Amazon and buy the other light/brick package but Iā€™m glad I waited as a few hours later I got a shipping notice for the replacement parts from Woot (that the email said I wouldnā€™t be getting). Anyway, 2 shipments but I finally got everything I ordered. Thanks!