Philips Hue Ambiance Bar Smart Light, 2-pk

does it actually work ? As in, they sent you everything you needed to connect it?

I still haven’t received anything yet, not even a tracking number lol

Yes it will all work now. I don’t have access to the first extension though but was able to test the one that showed up with the power adapter

My order has been made whole, I have received exactly what was advertised it has been tested and it works perfectly.

Hope I never have to deal will Woot customer service again.

Well, I’m confused. I received a box today that had more lights, but one box was the same thing, just the single play light with no power source and the other one was a single set with a power supply. I had originally ordered two of the double play lights. I have four lights and a single power source.

I emailed customer service, but they had already sent out an email saying the vendor (Windsor Certified Refurbished) did not have enough stock to correct everyone’s order, so I’m not optimistic about getting my second power supply.

Hi there. It looks like you have everything pictured in the sale:

EASY INSTALLATION: Connect not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays to the same power supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices. With each additional Hue Play, your smart lighting experience becomes even more immersive. This base kit includes 1 power supply, 2 table stands, 2 TV-mounting supports.