Philips In-Ear Headphones – 2 Pack

Had a pair of phillips that I bought with my last ipod. They blew. Had to replace them after a week as they wouldn’t stay in no matter the position, and the one side died out.

WTF
Sucks
Bag of crap
lame
idiot

Sorry - wanted to do that for awhile.

Hold out for the Razors, unless you just want some cheap crap for the kids to thrash.

Not high end but for those wooters that go thru ear buds like sunglasses
and need to have a spare or two around, why not? Get 2, have 4…

well I like the color, but my Zune came with premium earbuds so I really doubt these are gonna be anywhere near as good. I’ll pass…

And now that we’ve studied chemistry all week, I know what a Neodymium magnet is ; ) (found in the Smurf earbuds description) Thanks Woot. Now I’m wondering if I should be putting such elements in my ear.

Personally, I am not interested but for those with Blue Man Group envy, these could be the ticket, or maybe the next best thing to a ticket.

I WOULD get these, but I’m planning on getting a pair of Skullcandy’s. Either earbuds or over-the-head, either way, I doubt these match the quality of SC’s.

Still, I would recommend it to anyone who has an issue with breaking/losing earbuds consistently. Phillips is a good brand, and if you’re a fan of the color blue, well, you might just be in luck.

I’m not trying to offend anyone, but these are crap. The price is right, so if you don’t care about sound quality or music at all, I guess these could work. I’d rather keep my shure’s and Grado SR60’s. I think everyone of you should buy a pair of those. It might change your life.

Yes. But Brainy Smurf was laughing at the others for trying to sell them.

hate earbuds!

I have a pair of Ultimate Ears Super Fi.5 Extended Bass earbuds. Nothing comes close. Really.

The entry made me laugh.The product made me sad. Why Woot, you were so good to me. Where did the love go? We were so happy together but now…I feel like we’re drifting apart…

Does anyone see that subliminal shape in the enlarged pic of the earbuds unravelled?

Yes…get some grados…they will change your life if you love spending way to much money on uncomfortable headphones.

Really these aren’t a bad deal. It’s nice to have some throw away headphones for biking, or riding public transportation, or whatever. The people that are looking for sound quality aren’t going to be wearing ear buds or spending under $150 anyways. These are simply some bottom of the barrel headphones to abuse. I don’t know about you, but I certainly don’t take my senny hd555s on the train, and despite having three pairs of earbuds I invariably destroy them within a few months.

???

Probably decent for everday where-and-tear type use, but I have my regular iPod headphones for that. I have Shure SE110s for extended use :slight_smile:

Pass.

Do those really sound $100 better?

I actually like the colour. But i already have more earbuds than i need.

looks like a cartoon anteater:

http://bloggingwiththedevils.freedomblogging.com/files/2007/10/theaardvark.png

Booooo… on the electric blue…

Nope, please tell us