Philips/Magnavox 19” LCD HDTV w/ HDMI

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us is a good website!

Philips/Magnavox 19” LCD HDTV w/ HDMI [Refurbished] - $129.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Philips/Magnavox 19” LCD HDTV w/ HDMI

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

here’s the product website (magnavox)

and here’s the user manual as a pdf

and the philips website

and user manual

does it matter it’s only 720p at this size?

Makes a good computer monitor for streaming movies.

No, you wouldn’t be able to tell.

New these are upwards of $240
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-19PFL3403D-F7-19-Inch-Black/dp/B001E43R8S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261634476&sr=8-6

Cute doggies, but broke from holiday spending… Maybe next time… WOOT WOOT

At this size, there is no difference between 720 and 1080.

Froogled:

Philips 19PFL3403D Philips 19PFL3403D - Google Shopping

19PFL3504D: 19PFL3504D - Google Shopping

My mom bought the philips tv for my son when it was on here last. Within a week it wouldn’t turn on. We contacted the company and they sent us another, with us using that packaging to send the first one back. The second tv lasted three days. I am still waiting on the third tv to get here.

Holy smokes, too many choices. Wooters aren’t used to choices!

From what I’ve learned over the years being a HDTV geek. The difference between 720P and 1080I/P can only be seen with the naked eye when the screen size is above 32". Hope this helps…also, at 19" 720P is PLENTY for a great picture.

Alvin, Simon, Theodore!

Just saw the Chipmunks…nice one, woot!

Yeah i will pass.

Merry Christmas Wooters!

I saw Chipmunks today too. Is it just me or was that woot! shirt worn for several “days”.

any idea which one it was?

LOL, this TV reminds me of the episode of “The Office” entitled “Dinner Party.” Michael shows off his new “HDTV Plasma TV that he mounted himself to the wall.” In reality, it was about a 10" screen TV.

About the only place I can see this working is in the bathroom. I don’t spend enough time in there to watch TV.

I bought a 23.6" (1920x1080), capable of 1080p w/ HDMI on newegg months ago for only $190, new. This is nothing even close to special. 3 years ago I got a 19" for 180 new. My statement stands. Crappy woot :\

What’s up with the wooters wooting map?
It shows only TEXAS wooters online

Not a bad Computer screen for the price.

PS- That episode was hilarious!