Philips Portable DVD Player with Dual 7” Screens

Product Website

“If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.”

TestFreaks

Amazon

Here’s the manual

who broke woot?

wonder what’s goin on on the regular woot site?

I’ve always heard that you suspect the first person that asks. Just saying…

YouTube ad

No Divx, not buying it! Come on, get with the now!

yeah yeah you smelt it you dealt it

2 Screens for the price of 1. Do the math.

yeah one for each eye, stereo 3D here I come

is there a “free region code” on this one?

Talk about the Pot calling the kettle black… Divx is so 4 years ago! It’s very easy: Clone DVD + Dual Layer DVDS = Perfect Copies of movies!

The site doesn’t say how long the cables are. My sister has a dual set in her minivan, but the cords are barely long enough to stretch from the middle seats to the back seats so her older boys can watch. Anyone know how long the power and a/v cables are?

I picked up this set at Target on black friday for something like $85. I was looking for something strictly in the car for the kids. And I have to say that I’m pretty happy with them.

Highs: for the price, good picture and sound. Decent controls and an AC adapter.

Lows: Hard to change CD’s while mounted, at least for the kids. Controls are small and hard to see even during the day.

Overall, for the price, I’m happy. And the kids are thrilled! I know some people complained that there wasn’t a battery. Well it doesn’t make you breakfast either. It’s made for in car use, any thing else is icing. Sure I want a Benz for the price of a Yugo but get real, that isn’t an honest complaint. It’s not like there is someone else out there doing that for close to this price. And to the people who complain about no divix…

Visual Playback File Format: JPEG Movie, AVI, GIF, AVI Movie, MPEG 1, MPEG Movie, AVI Movie with Sound

If you can’t work with that then feel free to pay more. Sorry but the people who want every feature possible and want it for next to nothing annoy me. Complain about honest issues. Not about pie in the sky ones.

Oh, and my model does pick right back up from where it left off on a dvd.

Really ? 4 years ago ? and what is it now ? Divx is still the best in my book.

I take it those Giant CD’s called laser disks are still your favorite too? j/k

Well, to be blatant, Blu-ray and/or 3D is now the rage in formats. However, Standard DVD is what I have 200+ disks of. Divx is severely compressed and I never watch the file format with DL DVD burners the “norm” now.