Philips Portable Speaker System 2- Pack

Hey, if it doesn’t work out for you, you can work up an act and impress all of your friends with your mad giant double yo-yo skillz.

Word.

So this will work with an I Phone 4 ??

Wow, 1 watt speakers, the sound must be deafening.

“Works with or without batteries for extra convenience by using either their own batteries or the portable audio player’s output signal”

What exactly does this mean? They can be powered by the same juice powering the mp3 player? So you drain the power of the mp3 player faster?

I don’t understand these. I bought almost the same exact thing and brand at Wal-Mart on a clearance shelf 3 years ago for like 6 bucks and mine came with a usb cable to plug in for power as well as having the option to use batteries. They were good for a summer when I was traveling. You need to find those and get them. These look useless.

it means you can use the speakers unamplified,i.e. without power, but the sound will not be any louder than the source.

Not completely. They work well as paperweights.

They won’t play Throwing Copper but The Distance To Here sounds pretty good if you listen to it at about 65% volume.

Ed Kowalczyk’s new album can only be heard through one speaker - in my case the right speaker. Enjoy!

Thanks. So if the batteries die, you can still listen to your mp3 player, just a bit crappier. The last set I bought would not do anything without batteries, so this is actually not bad!

What happens if you move the right speaker to your left side? Is it something worthy of Doc Brown?

Really?

Ah, thank you for that. So for a standard mp3 player (and using layman’s terms), do you have any idea how loud they will play without using batteries? I’m considering buying these for my desk at work, so I won’t need the volume very high.

I just tried moving the right speaker to the left and Voodoo Lady stated playing which was really spooky. 8^)

Touché, sir. Well done! Hahaha!

If you don’t have a lot of ambient noise in your office you should be able to hear them at your desk with the added benefit of not disturbing anyone in an adjacent space.

I sure like Ice Cream. This is totally not edited from me saying something completely stupid. Nope. Not one bit. Just here to assert my love of ice cream.

Yup, it did. Say, an hour and ten minutes, give or take?

Yep. Loooooooove that ice cream.

Haha. Apple product compatibility is ensured!!!

Well, I do giant yo-yos, and double yo-yos, but I’ll have to work on combining the two. :\