Philips Rechargeable Wireless Optical Mouse

Sells as Gemini pa1039, others. amazon, most places run it ~$30 give or take…recharges off usb port to two rechargeables

Fits my needs. In for 2.

In for 3…1 and 2 spares :smiley:

maybey if it was laser , i dont like optical

My wired mouse at work doesn’t quite reach the space I need it on my desk so… I’m in for one.

Eh, not a fan of optical now that I’ve gotten a laser mouse. I had a rechargeable optical that, if you left it off continuously, you’d have to recharge every…three days? It was fine, but I got a Logitech cordless desktop with a laser mouse. The batteries aren’t rechargeable but its basically 4 AA’s a year for both the mouse and keyboard.

anyone know if these are standard sise or smaller?

take a full size mouse and a usb plug and then hold them up and compare to the picture you should find your answer

I thought this was a steal till i saw how ugly it was.

If you guys click on the picture, it shows an A/C adapter next to the mouse, so yes, to recharge the mouse, it does need to be plug into the A/C outlet.

think this will be around in the morning?

oh, and whats diff from lazer and optical?

that most likely plugs into the charger base, not much current goes though a usb

Ah screw it. I bought 3 (last person to buy right now). At a 8.66 each, can’t really go wrong.

Doesn’t look like a high quality mouse by any means but at the price if i break one it’s no big deal.
In for 3.

philips headphones and speakers are good dont know if their mice are too but I bought 2

I"m hoping someone here has actually used this mouse and can give us an idea of whether it’s worth getting or not. It does look cheap, I must admit, so I’m a little hesitant to buy one or two. I could use one at work to get rid of the wire, and maybe one for a backup for home and work if one of mine quite working.

I love my Kensington wireless optical mouse (I don’t t think it’s a laser type) that I got for $1 at a yard sale. It required taking it apart and repositioning the battery holder since someone tried to force batteries into it without noting that it’s not made for forcing the batteries into the compartment. It worked fine after that and I am sold on wireless mice, but not their usual prices.

I’d like to know what this one “feels” like, if it makes lots of noise when you click, if it’s reliable, if you need to install the driver software or not (I don’t have administrator privileges on my work computer), and anything else we should know before buying.

If it’s still available this evening when I get back from a shopping trip on my vacation day today in Columbus (OH), and if there’s no actual reviews here, I MIGHT buy one or two and sell them on eBay if they aren’t what I expected. If they’re gone, I’ll wait for a Kensington wireless mouse to show up here sometime in the future.

YOINK! Mine.

Perfect for Media Center Cube that is on the other side of the living room from the couch. Doesn’t have to be all flashy and stuff, just enough to let me get into explorer and get to my pr0…er, um Media. Yeah… That’s it… I’ll call it Media.

Coool.

True. Just buying one of these is not cost effective. Buying 3 makes it worthwhile.

(1) 6.99 + 5.00 = 11.99
(2) 13.98 +5.00 = 18.98
(3) 20.97 +5.00 = 25.97

So buying 3 and using 2 of them for later presents (birthday, christmas, etc.) seems to make some sense.

Here it is on Amazon for $22.95 + $7.95 shipping:
http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Optical-Scroll-Mouse-Cradle/dp/B000EG5UUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1202138979&sr=8-1

No user reviews yet.

I’m considering getting one for my wife’s computer. She still has a corded mouse with a ball. shudder

Looks cheap? Is it supposed to be encased in gold and diamonds? Also saying its to much?
Thats insane its a rechargeable mouse for 12 bucks. Is it supposed to be 1 cent to be a good deal.