Philips Sound Machine with iPod Dock

Woot, Dear Woot
These refurb pieces of carp make me so sad
Satisfy my buying desires with a worthy hunk of trash I can stand behind

And for the love of all that is holy, please do not endorse it with Gloria Estefan…

…oh man, GREAT, i think, will it play my 8-track tapes?

Better get yourself together,
and hold on to what you’ve got
Once the music hits your system,
there’s no way your gonna stop

I bought this at Target for $60 brand new. It’s decent. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a remote control, but it’s one of the few portables that works with an iPod Touch.

Oh, Joy! Another iPutz product. Just what the world needs… NOT!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Philips+DC185%2F37+Sound+Machine+&x=16&y=16

Has it rated 4 out of 5 for 45.60 new

How does this help my Sansa?

Does it have an AUX out so I can play it through a real stereo?

they used the wrong ipod holder in the picture…

It doesn’t look to be iPhone compatible. Fail.

This world is biased against all non-Ipod owners. But I refuse to submit! Me and my Sansa are happy as can be, except for all these “Ipod dock” products.

What interests me is the ability to plug my jump drive in and play mp3s without an ipod. Anybody know how well that function works?

Could they possibly make it any uglier?

Can this thing run on batteries so I can take it to the beach?

BOOoooOO!

thats strange, according to amazon it works with the 1G touch. Does that mean it would work with the 1G iPhone?

Spiders - get them off!

I bought this at Target for $60 brand new. It’s decent. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a remote control, but it’s one of the few portables that works with an iPod Touch.

No 8-Track, but one a these and a USB turntable and I got me a COMPONENT System.

That was my first thought. Hideous. It looks like the crappy one-speaker thing my Dad had in the garage in the 80’s.