Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
every boc begins with wooters.us

Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI [Refurbished] - $19.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Philips DVP3962 Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

damnit woot i want to go to bed! give us a crappy item so i can sleep D:

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Philips DVP3962 Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

so if this is refurbished and the new ones sell for $10 more… What is the next new item to come down the pike?

Bought one! :smiley:

Refurb ROXORS!!!

Dear Woot,

We all want the Bag of Crap so just put it up already.

I think i picked one of these up some time ago off here… it was nice to find the USB port in the front, I don’t think they made mention of it, added surprise. Works well, hasn’t crapped out on me yet.

hi ho

hi ho

stick a fork in me

I have one of these and just in case anyone was wondering this will play xvid files you just have to change the fourcc of the file.

Here it is on amazon

And the next item up for bid is your cat… He wants battletoads and cheezeburgers

I’ve had a few of these, because they’re half-decent and they’re cheap. They also die. I figure the refurbs will have already died, and now will be undead, zombie DVD players, and thus harder to kill. In for 2.

The DVP5990 is in the same price range (if you buy new) and has a USB port on the front.

Doesnt seem to have any sign of USB in the manual.
http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dvp3962_37b/dvp3962_37b_dfu_aen.pdf

At the time I think they offered 2 versions of a very similar model, I might have just gotten the one that had it. The thing all the way to the right of it would be the port if there was one on it.

Hey, if Dad’s a Ford Fairlane fan, don’t listen to your Mom. He’s cool! And tell him to vote for the sequel at www.fordfairlanethesequel.com (tell him the koala bear dies if he doesn’t!)

Excellent. They should call them undead instead of refurbished.

This is the first undead Philips DVD player I’ve bought from woot… Though I did buy that new Oppo player from a few years back…