Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Oven

Why is this better than the Big Boss Air Fryer sold on Woot?

Got an older model off woot a while back. One of my favorite things to make is fresh fish. Brush a little oil and sprinkle herb of choice on a raw filet, then put it in a cake pan and it fits perfectly in the basket. The fish stays juicy and tender and it is good for you too.

I haven’t done research, but I am also unexcited by this price.

I bought a Phillips when they first came out and it was awful so I returned it. The older versions basket was terrible and everything stuck. I purchased a Best Choice Product brand a couple of months ago for $59 and that thing is awesome. It is digital and can do everything that this overpriced Phillips can do.

Bed Bath Beyond (BBB) has this for $199.99. You can use a 20% coupon off 1 item if you have the coupon. If you don’t have this coupon, then you can easily get a coupon online for free. As per their site the coupon would be valid for 48 hours. (just google bed bath beyond coupon 20%). That’s $40 off. That brings the price to $160, which is less than WOOT price of $169.99. They have also have free standard shipping with anything over a $29 purchase.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/philips-viva-air-fryer/3319235?skuId=61022027

Isn’t Philips just a license now, like Zenith or Sunbeam? How is it possible to compare prices for the exact same product produced by the exact same Chinese factory under a different name?