Philips Wireless HD Net Connect

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Philips Wireless HD Net Connect
$99.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

6th piece of map

Are we at 6 now?

I have no idea what I’m doing with these map pieces.

Yipeeeee, more pieces I don’t know what to do with…

TREASURE!! 6th one of the day btw.

Ominously!

TREASURE YOU SAY??

Me neither…How do you even pull them up all at the same time to see how they fit together?

DELICIOUS CUP CAKE!!! NOM NOM NOM

I only have 5 pieces. I started around 10am. I went back a few… Anyone want to let me know what the first item was??

I can live with searching for them on my own… but I’d rather put my time in elsewhere here at work

I only have 5 as well…

Wait. Where are you even finding these pieces in the first place? I saw the word treasure, but it’s not a link. I’m lost :frowning:

look in the pictures on the right

you should be riht clicking the picture and using save as option. Then copy paste them all in the same photo editting program.

or print them out and tape together.

the very last treasure map piece will be a tape dispenser lol

Ok, so, can I use this to split HDMI off a cable box in one room and wirelessly send it to a TV in another room. I see that it needs USB power, but say I used some other USB power adapter, could I use it to send HDMI from a cable box? Anybody?

Start back when the Wooting began today, or yesterday? It’s all a blurry wooting nightmare I tell ya, argg

its in the pictures of the items labeled TREASURE

i only got 2 pieces… someone send me the other 4…plleeeaaassseeee