PhoLicious Meals, 2-Pack

PhoLicious Meals, 2-Pack

1 Like

The amount of salt in this is medically unsafe for anyone old enough to remember Conan on NBC.

11 Likes

I do not recommend this to anyone interested in Flavorful meals.
PhoLicious instant single serve bowls! Restaurant quality Pho in 5 minutes! - YouTube

2 Likes

34 bucks for two packs of Pho just seems insane, lol.

11 Likes

Monosodium (comma) glutamate? Did they break up? They were such a nice couple.

12 Likes

Also, <500 calories for 35 too.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of Sodium. Pho‘ Real?

Sorry. I couldn’t help myself.

2 Likes

Does this come with tix to Vietnam?
Description isn’t clear….

3 Likes

I don’t know that I have ever seen sodium that high in something

2 Likes

$34 for four pho bowls (tongue twister there, eh?)?
Ha-Ha, it is not April first and already the jokes. We have a local takeout/delivery that does most southrast Asian foods called “Photo-liciuos” that does as they say "all Pho + Thai dishes). A half gallon of Beef Pho (says served at least four adults) with appropriate fresh cooked noodle (I’ve done this and they noodles are steaming hot and WAY more than four people would reasonably want) is $22 pickup or $28 delivered. And THEY COOKED IT fresh for me. So not sure who these guys think they are, but I’ll stick to supporting a local business…

3 Likes

Because it’s hard for Montana ranchers to get good pho, and they probably don’t know what good pho is so this company is making “Americanized” pho (ie. instant, extra salty) just for them.

Apologies if you are a Montana rancher and know exactly how “good” pho should taste.

1 Like

It says each is four servings, but you can still buy individual instant “pho” for less than $4 a package.

I’ve got four Vietnamese restaurants within two miles of me in Kentucky, of all places, but even that theoretically person in the middle of nowhere would be better off waiting for a trip to the big city for pho.

1 Like

who?

Pho isnt pronoiunced FOE. It’s pronunced FA. Weird, eh?

The label says it’s one serving

Just go to prime
25 on regular Amazon

That’s the label for the single-serve bowls, of which there are four in this product. There is also a family-serve package (serves four) in this product.

1 Like

This is a combination product that has four single-serve bowls and one family-serve (4-serving) package. So it’s 8 servings total for $33, which is only a few cents over your $4/package price for single-serve packages.

3 Likes

Are they Pho King kidding me?

2 Likes

You’re only half way there - you need to add a 4-pack of the chicken flavor for another $27:

Chicken Pho

1 Like