PhoneSoap Go Portable UV Phone Sanitizer

Golgafrincham was a planet, once home to the Great Circling Poets of Arium. The descendants of these poets made up tales of impending doom about the planet. The tales varied; some said it was going to crash into the sun, or the moon was going to crash into the planet. Others said the planet was to be invaded by twelve-foot piranha bees and still others said it was in danger of being eaten by an enormous mutant star-goat.

These tales of impending doom allowed the Golgafrinchans to rid themselves of an entire useless third of their population. The story was that they would build three Ark ships. Into the A ship would go all the leaders, scientists and other high achievers. The C ship would contain all the people who made things and did things, and the B Ark would hold everyone else, such as hairdressers and telephone sanitisers. They sent the B ship off first, but of course, the other two-thirds of the population stayed on the planet and lived full, rich and happy lives until they were all wiped out by a virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone.

3 Likes

Can I use PhoneSoap on my dirty skin to keep my pee clean?

1 Like

If you live near Lacrosse, WI, thereā€™s one that has been sitting at the SA Thrift Store for two months for $5.

1 Like

OK, I see how this could be useful.

But how do I sterilize the Phone Soap? Phone Soap Soap?

Iterate.

1 Like

Just stop using your phone while taking a dump.

Why would I need this?

Not sure if that comment was tongue-in-cheek, but Iā€™m pretty sure UV light from sun is UVA/UVB, vs UV light from these are UVC.

(Not promoting or defending the product, just clarifying the science)

Who the hell flagged your post? People these days

1 Like

Oh my god!!! Your back!!! Yay!!

1 Like

ā€¦wonder what they charge for shipping from la crosseā€¦

well done old chap! This type of content adds immeasurable value to the forums!

What youā€™ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

If ā€œpeeā€ is the only bio-matter refuse you leave in the rest room, you might want to see a doctor.

Damn! Really coming for their life!