Photo-to-Canvas Personalized Art 2 Sizes

I’ll poke around and see if I can find out anything from this end. Custom prints will take a bit of time, of course.

UPDATE: I just find out that if you mistyped your order number or gave name different than the one on the Ship To address on your woot order, they can’t match up your order to ship it. They also don’t have a correct order number/name to contact you.

If your order is delayed, go ahead and resubmit it. Be sure the order number is correct and the name on the submission matches the SHIP TO name on the Woot order. You’ll find the Ship To info in order details in Stuff You Bought.

I’m still successless even after re-submitting. Would it be better to just contact them directly and see if there’s a different way which could produce some results?

Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, I would recommend that if you’re still encountering issues re-submitting that you visit the iCanvasArt Customer Support Page and inquire within.

If you still encounter further issues, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They’ll be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Is there supposed to be some kind of email confirmation after submitting your photo? I submitted a couple weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. This woot seems to be more trouble than it’s worth.

See if this helps:

The canvases finally arrived in early November. I didn’t mind the delivery time as much as the lack of communication. Canvases are great, though.

It doesn’t really answer the question, but it sounds like no one is getting any communication and it is taking a long time.

Feel free email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Main thing is to double check everything on your photo submission that it matched your woot account. They have to match the file to your order.

And these are custom, so they will take longer than our usual orders.

I placed an order for this in October 2013 and i uploaded my photo on 12-12-2013. i emailed the canvas art twice now and Support Woot and was replied back with case #CAS-542771-Z7X8V2 on 12-19-13 and Woot Support stated i would receive a response within 24 hours and i am still waiting as of 01-16-2014??? i would like ot know the status on my canvas order.

Just here to report that I purchased this woot in September, 2013, and sat on it for more than a year. In October, 2014, I emailed the iCanvasArt company saying that I wanted to fulfill the order. I got a prompt reply saying I should reply to that email and attach the image I wanted printed. I did that and the canvas arrived less than a week later. Color me pleasantly surprised!