Photoshop Contest 233: You Pick the Winners (repost)

(This is a repost from World of Woot)

About a year ago, there was a significant rise in the sales of Jason Toon voodoo dolls with matching pins, all due to the fact that the Photoshop Contests were being phased out with little to no communication from Woot about the matter. The Contest pages have many postings from people expressing their opinion the subject, but that’s not the reason for this post.

There were some fine entries made to those last five contests that never got judged. Or if they were judged, we never found out the results. So I say it’s time to take the matter into our own hands and pick winners ourselves. No prizes of course, just some long overdue closure.

So, all you have to do is look at the entries for Contest 233 and PM (to me) who you think should have won. On Aug 31st, I’ll post the “winner”, and move on to the next unjudged contest until we’ve hit all five. Of course I could find out that no one cares anymore, and if that’s the case, that’s fine too. :slight_smile:

linky to the contest

i’m having trouble seeing some of the pics. they may be blocked by the firewall here, or they may not be viewable any more after all this time.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone receive winnings for this contest?

why?

//squints eyes

… you a narc?

mebe. \“Clint’s eyes”
you aren’t gonna cause any trouble, are you? punk?

Worse; he’s the tax man.

you are the walrus.

Koo koo-kachoo.

gesundheit.

votes are coming in! yay!