Picnic Time Adventure Wagon

Unless this is for 2 no way, can be found all over for $50-$60.

Google says differently

Check out Ozark trail’s versions of this. I’ve owned one for a year and carry about 60-70 lbs of books & school supplies in it. Works great for less than $50.

I suppose you can opt for the more expensive all-terrain version. Who knows when you might need to take your collapsible cart mudding in the swamps, right?

https://www.walmart.com/search/?page=1&query=collapsible+wagon&sort=price_low&typeahead=collapsible#searchProductResult

Dicks Sporting Goods has the Quest version that looks identical (same handle frame and fabric), plus 2 cup holders, for $60+tax. 9 colors available

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/quest-folding-sports-wagon-16queuqfldngtltysodr/16queuqfldngtltysodr

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-Folding-Wagon/34109015?variantFieldId=actual_color

Same wagon, different brand. $49.87 at Walmart

You guys beat me to it. Get the Ozark brand from Walmart it’s the exact same thing.

I got mine a few years ago believe it was a slick deal for like $30

Everyone at my Marina uses these to haul stuff to our Boats. $50 at Sams-Academy-Walmart!

Costco for $50 or so for equivalent. This is way overpriced.

Purchased two, find them very handy, and fold up to fit in my trunk. Bought two, one for $50 and one for %40 at BJ’s, a buying club like Costco.

CrAzY StUpId PRICE!!!
How could this ever go up this high and who was dumb enough to buy when they are all over AMZ for 1/2 this price!!?!?!?

Which one is better quality? The Walmart or the Dick’s Sporting Goods?

Is the Dick’s one higher quality and thus a higher price?

Dang Woot, this is horrible. Not even close to a deal, as others have shown.
We have an identical wagon and use it during baseball season (my 2 boys)for hauling chairs, pop up canopy, coolers, bags, etc. Love that it folds up too. Glad I bought it. Glad I didn’t pay this ridiculous price.

Unless this wagon folds out to a pop-up camper that sleeps two this is NOT a deal.

Sam’s, BJs, Costco, Wal-Mart, Dicks & and everywhere else $60.00 tops!

Unless this wagon folds out to a pop-up camper that sleeps two this is NOT a deal.

Sam’s, BJs, Costco, Wal-Mart, Dicks & and everywhere else $60.00 tops!

Wow! Twice as expensive as everywhere else? I am in for two! Thanks woot! for letting Amazon take over and destroying the woot! I love(d). “Google says differently”. LOL… OMG.

So because this wagon can carry 225lbs, and the ones being compared can carry <150lbs, this is supposed to be expensive in comparison? I’ve been looking for something I can carry my 2 kids in that they won’t grow out of immediately, while also being durable enough to withstand them (a couple of small, yet mighty, growing boys), but also something I can use outside of a stroller when they are big enough to walk by themselves without running into the street.

I guess if price is the only factor you’re considering, then go ahead and buy something else. This seems like a good deal to me.

An average 10-year-old boy weighs 70 lbs; a wagon with 150 lb capacity could hold two average 10-year-olds.

Disappointed in Woot here. I have one of these from Costco and it was not more than $60. But still not as bad as the $89.99 MSRP fidget spinner I saw yesterday.

I still check Woot almost every day, but I am buying less and less since Amazon has been involved.