Pigs in a Blanket Maker

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pigs in a Blanket Maker
$16.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $13 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Kidz luv this…

Thanks for that.

Such an impulse buy…

I bet you could use this to make twinkies with the right batter!

Sandwich maker, Woot!, get with the program.

When it does come up, I’ll miss it.

Anyone want to toast your buns?

Now that is the right use of this item!

Nice, Post this at noon when I’m starving.

In for one. These are called kolaches in Texas, and it’s one of the few things I miss about that state.

It actually comes with a recipe for “deep fried” snickers :slight_smile:

I love mine!

This is not an item that should be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force…

Here you go :

Damn… this could have been my first Woot!

Fun Fact (via Wiki):

A klobasnek or klobasniky (pl.) is a savory finger food of Czech origin.[1][2][3] A klobasnek is often thought to be a variation of the kolache (koláče); however, most Czechs hold the distinction that kolache are only filled with non-meat fillings. Klobasniky are similar in style to a pigs in a blanket or sausage roll but wrapped in kolache dough. Traditionally are klobasniky filled only with sausage, but as their popularity has increased in the United States, combination ingredients such as cheese and peppers have been included along side the sausage for added flavor.

The term “klobasnek” is derived from the Czech word klobásek or klobása meaning traditional sausage similar to other Central European (especially Polish) products.

What Cappo said ^

Long live Poppy-seed Kolaches!