Pijaya Dog Car Back Seat Cover/Protector

Pijaya Dog Car Back Seat Cover/Protector

“WITH IN TERACTION IT IS NO LONGER ANXIOUS”

2 Likes

I own one of these from a previous Woot! offering. It’s totally worth this price for dogs under 20 pounds or so.
We regularly travel with 3 small dogs (two 12 pounders and an 18 pounder) in the back seat and this cover works really well. It’s our second brand and the features of this one are excellent. The rubbery bottom keeps it from sliding around, the handles that tuck into the seat hold it in place, the hangers to clip onto the handles above the rear windows raise the sides nicely, the zippered ends make getting them in and out easier, the mesh center - all of these features make this work well.
We always put some dog beds and blankets inside of this and the dogs sleep comfortably on the road and at the drive-in movies.

SLIPS on LEATHER
---- I bought this to protect my LEATHER SEATS

DOES NOT WORK
— it has made it WORSE for my shepherd… she could at least dig her nails into the leather for support

The “NET MESH” is B.S., The PLASTIC MESH makes it more like an AIR-HOCKEY TABLE, standing on plastic slipping over leather with NO TRACTION.

NOT GOOD for LEATHER SEATS

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like