Pillow Par-tay

For the Pure Rest™ MFP-022_TW Adjustable Memory Foam Contour Pillow S/2 the Features tab says “Set of 2 pillows” but the Specs tab says "In the Box:

(1) Pure Rest™ MFP-022_TW Adjustable Memory Foam Contour Pillow S/2"

Which is it? One or two pillows?

I think S/2 means set of 2…

I was JUST about to ask this same question…

Yes, it is a set of 2 pillows. We’re limited to how much we can put in the title on the Plus event page.

If you click through to the sale, the Features state:

Set of 2 pillows

Now, go BUY ALL THE PILLOWS.

According to the specs for all the contour pillows, only the rose-scented pillow comes in a set of two. The specs indicate the other scented pillows are sold as singles. Only the rose-scented pillow shows a picture of two pillows, whereas the others show only one pillow. PLEASE, definitively clarify whether or not ALL the contour pillows are sold in sets of two.

We’re double checking with the vendor. A moderator will post as soon as we get an answer. Sorry for the confusion.

UPDATE: All the scented pillows are sets of two. We’re tweaking the sales on the others. Pay no attention to the image. It lies.

Does anyone know how well the Permaloft never-flat pillows keep their loft? I seem to have a heavy head and all my pillows seem to go flat within 2-3 months of use.

Does anyone know if the “sleeper’s choice” or the cool gel-top pillow are actually good at being cool while sleeping AND being very thick/supportive for a side-sleeper? I think these have been offered in the past, so I’m hoping for the input of some past wooters! Thanks!

woot staff - would it be possible to get the manufacturer of the cool gel pillow? trying to check reviews out on the interweb and want to make sure i’m researching the proper item.

We often can’t give out the manufacturer’s name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry, but no name.

So… I don’t want to be a downer (I can neither confirm nor deny whether that pun was intended), but walmart.com sells most of these (with free store pickup) for less than the price here. One example:
Danish sleep technology standard pillows - $12.99 each, vice $29.99/pair here

Note that the king-size set runs $21.88 each (plus tax), so you’d save a couple of bucks buying those here. Just check your numbers when looking to buy these - not such a great deal (plus I get to squoosh the pillows before I buy them in the store).