Pillsbury Doughboy Model HO Railroad Train Set

They must have seen my post about the Train in the PS2 thing forum.

LOL. i just did it as a joke.

HMmm any info on this one yet? i was looking at buying a locomotive track for my son this christmas… but i was leaning towards thomas the tank engine ?? hmm to woot or not to woot that is the question

One auction ended on Sleazebay for $46.00 + sh

cheesier woot, I must say

another really bad woot :frowning:

argh so close! I love trains… and the track looks the same. but mine are HO-OO and i think thats half a gauge smaller. anyone know for sure? its 50 year old german stuff i got! I want it to be compatible…

Every one gets Thomas Wooters are suposed to be difrent.

snapsterr…how many are there?

sighs

i’m glad i went to bed at 2 this morning…the unlocked phone…grrr at least i didn’t want the knives nor the coffee maker woot! i didn’t miss much…lol

still studying cough cramming for my ecology test in 1.5 hours!

Kill this woot!

I love the pic you get when you click on the train! “Figurines” not included is what “Figs” are, in case anyone is slow this morning.

Can I slip the SANI card from the coffee machine into this woot and control the train from Bangladesh?

----------------woot-----------------------------

Oh come on…again!!

Well, I hope this one at lasts 45 minutes… That’s how long I need to get home from work (which I haven’t been doing since I realized there was a woot-off) and take the dog out…

Unless you’re an adult with a really strong stomach, don’t click on the picture of the train! The horrah!

No thanks. next Woot Please.

These things actually sore in price towards Xmas time. A well listed HO model of any sort will bring in money.

I made a comment about it in the other thread but just have to make it again… its a HO train… the trains model is the HO… cmon now w00t. As I said in the other thread everyone lets jump on the HO train and buy this up

i need to go back to sleep

Oh the humanity! The little lego people never had a chance!

i don’t usually post…

but

REALLY?!?