Pine and River Ultra Plush Weighted Blanket

Pine and River Ultra Plush Weighted Blanket

This went faster than a BoC!

1 Like

Add to cart, sold out. Crazy Stuff.

1 Like

thats cause these are mad comfortable lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I know we were all watching the screaming monkey sales trickle by, just waiting to snag this blanket. But NOPE.

I got the 1st grey during the deal o meter, than the blue one for $10 more. Totally worth it.

Anyone experience the negative reviews of sand spilling out or stitching falling apart after a few months?

So far the gray one I got a while ago is fine. It’s pretty thick and I haven’t even felt a speck of sand. I haven’t washed it though.

2 Likes

I haven’t washed it yet. I’m scared- which is why I got the 2nd one. However, 0 issues as far as normal use is concerned. But I haven’t had it that longer than a couple of months.

Edit: Btw, I’m a new weighted blanket convert and I still think it’s wild how I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in and sleep for long stretches without waking up. I didn’t sleep with the blanket for a few days in a row and couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t feeling well rested. Also, it’s weird (but good) that this blanket is warm when it’s cold but not too hot when it’s warm out.

2 Likes