Pink Floyd “Oh By The Way” Studio Album Box Set

They forgot one. A Collection of Great Dance Songs. Sure it is a compilation and yeah I know it was against the will of Roger Waters, but the remixed versions of some of the songs are cool. Guess woot are Roger Waters fans. lol. GREAT woot still. But I like all good Americans have already downloaded all of these.

I LOVE THE DESCRIPTION…

How about one for not now john?

LOL…

NOW FUCK ALL THAT WE GOTTA GET ON WITH THESE…
Fuck all that, Fuck all that.
Gotta compete with the Wiley JAPANESE.

Some of us think those first five albums are the best. Especially the first.

Kinda bummed they left out “Pulse”…

Then again, this is just another money grab…nothing here but coasters and posters. I guess if you don’t own any Floyd CDs this is a good deal, but most of these are selling for under ten bucks a pop anyway…

Are the LP looking covers full size? Or are they mini like CD size? I’ve been collecting all the original Vinyls for years…but if these are mini…that’s a show stopper

This is worthless without a full size Dark Side of the Moon. Have you ever dropped acid and stared at Momentary Lapse of Reason? Don’t.

Please forgive me, then.

Who was it that died from the band within the last two months?

Finally, a song parody in the write-up that I can sing! This is terrifyingly tempting.

not a fan of album sets… seems expensive to me, but not sure as I’m not a fan.

Great Woot!! Would be in if I didn’t have all these albums already. Floyd is still King!!

I almost got it as a gift to myself then I realized that there is no way these can live up to The Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs gold disc editions. The mastering for Dark Side of the Moon was near perfect. The Wall was also very good. Because I’ve become so accustomed to those versions, I’m afraid of being disappointed. So I must reluctantly say no…

My annual birthday ritual is turn off the lights, and listen to Dark Side repeatedly as the clock strikes midnight. Sadly, those lyrics describe ly life perfectly… I indeed live on he dark side of the moon. And the rent just went up.

No problem, it’s all opinion anyway!

Richard Wright, the keyboards player. RIP.

I’m holding out for ‘Pat Boone’

No problem, it’s all opinion anyway!

Richard Wright, the keyboards player. RIP.

Richard Wright, the keyboardist

(Oh, but this comment is SO appropriate!)

Except for “Queen”, of course, yes?

Oh woot, how you tempt me!

ROFL

I’d be all over this if these were vinyl.

Thanks Woot. I was feeling kinda bad that I can’t go home for Thanksgiving…

UNTIL NOW!

/want