Pink Floyd “Oh By The Way” Studio Album Box Set

i understand some people feel pink floyd is a classic…but you couldn’t give this away to me for free.

I like their music, I just would never buy this.

If you’re a floyd fan you already have all the albums. If your not, you may only want to buy Dark Side of the Moon. Not all of them. That said buy 3 so I can get a bag of crap.

Gotta love Floyd… 179 elsewhere… No Pulse though which is a shame :frowning:

Get it, Good

Oh shoot! I am very tempted. I have all the CDs already, but this set is pretty dang cool.

And please, no more Kansas lyrics.

Huh. I get a full bar, then half, then full, then half…either there’s a glitch, or Woot has been “experimenting,” if you know what I mean and I think you do.

I wish they would put Britney Spears Studio Album Box Set on here next. I would buy 3

I remember this from a while back. :frowning:

Great, considering that’s Kansas, and not Pink Floyd - dude.

Not today

I dunno who this Floyd fellow is but why in the world would you want to name a kid Pink? Mauve is much classier.

Fire it up

over already??? or are they just selling crap??? also, why was i not notified about the woot-off???

What is up with Wootalyzer? Is it not working for anyone else?

We’re obviously not in KANSAS anymore…

I really want this, but I don’t have $125 for this…

ya i know :frowning:

would love to but @125.00 or whateva it is…i already have all their albums and have made mp3’s out of them…plus an original Dark side of the moon poster from the tour…pass…lets move on

what the heck is a pink floyd?