Pinnacle 5.25" Center Channel Speaker

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pinnacle 5.25" Center Channel Speaker
$178.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Dear Woot-offbot writers,

That was bad and you should feel bad.

I say we mock the bad with even worse meme quotes. That’ll teach them.

Am I the only one who’s sick and tired of Woot (aka Amazon) trying to impress the potential buyers by putting up a fake MSRP in the title of the Woot items. The Pinnacle Sound bar last night for example $849MSRP with a savings of 74% for $202! Yeah, right. There weren’t even any reviews on the internet for this item! I used to enjoy Woot and bought quite often, from the cheapest items to some of the most expensive but now it’s just a shadow of it’s former self. Woot (aka Amazon) now has such a crowded format, trying to sell in so many different directions that I don’t even bother considering shopping here but about 10% o the time that I used to! Woot, you may be winning the battle but losing the war. I used to be able to follow on my phone but now they’ve got so much crap squeezed in here that I rarely even bother. I’m sure that I’m not alone in feeling the alienation. Please bring back some semblance of the old Woot!