Pinnacle PCTV HD Card

I have a Mac and this will not work on a mac,
good night woot

It’s a shame it’s not Mac compatible.

MCE 2005 and Vista MCE DO NOT support QAM. Hoes does this card support Clear QAM? Does it use a hacked driver, or does it only support clear QAM with other applications?

Until you know, be careful buying it if QAM is your goal.

“comes with FM antenna”

Uh, would this antenna be bringing in the HD signals, too?

This only works with OTA HD broadcasts…

would this work with digital cable?

Sounds pretty cool. So it pretty much turns your computer into a TiVo?

very tempting…i could use a second ATSC tuner for my media center PC

Does yours do HD? Support HD through cable? Those are probably the main differences

I know right?

An item that is available on woot before anywhere else.

I’m about 99.9999% sure the answer is no, but is there any way to get this to work in a PCIe slot?

does this work the same as a tv tuner? and if i dont have HD can i still record tv?

Compatible with Linux? More specifically… Compatible with MythTV?

I’m down for one. I hope i’m not disappointed.

vista compatible?

This is very tempting. My PC is already a media PC but doesn’t have a HD card.

3 questions

1. What is “free hd tv”

2. do you need an extra service/program to get the scedule sink to record you favorite shows.

3. Will this work with 64-bit Win XP

I see some kind of weird-looking pope hat on the main page. What’s that about?
A Pope hat? Oh, that. It’s supposed to be a rocket ship. In any case, that’s our LAUNCH EVENT indicator! And boy, are you a lucky cuss. Spying the LAUNCH EVENT indicator is like catching sight of a leprechaun, or the elusive white whale. When you see it next to a Woot item, that item is available on Woot and nowhere else! Woot is the first and only place you can get such a doo-dad!
What do you mean “the first and only place?” Everything is attainable.
True, but assuming you’re not a cat burglar, or an industrial spy, or the manufacturer’s mistress, you won’t have had an opportunity to pick up a Woot LAUNCH EVENT item before you see it here.
How come? Where do “LAUNCH EVENT” items come from?
It could be that you’re looking at the item’s initial market launch. Or it could be a special sneak preview just for Wooters. It could be that legislation banning the item has just expired. It could be that the item uses totally new technology bestowed upon us by a benevolent race of visiting aliens. (Overwhelmingly, it will be one of those first two.)
If this LAUNCH EVENT item isn’t available anywhere else, how am I supposed to shop around and make comparisons?
Yeah, it sort of seems like you can’t.
Why do you keep putting LAUNCH EVENT in all caps?
To fully convey its majesty.
Maybe I’ll just wait until this item becomes more widely available, so I know what other users think of it.
If that’s how you want to live your life, sure. Fine. There are those who would say that your type will inherit the earth. Until then, though, the rest of us will have all the coolest gizmos.

Just got a USB one from the linkage on Passwird…