Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless
$119.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Never go wireless where you can use wires.

[Frooglize](http://www.google.com/products?q=Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless) me Cap’n

Cnet!

Can I watch “I Love Lucy” reruns on this?

I’ll bet Ethel Mertz is quite the babe in Hi Def…

If it were some brand other than Pinnacle I’d consider it.

Froogled

A must have share your cable bill with a neighbor.

Give me the reverse – a cheap way to get content from my PC onto my HDTV via component, and I’m in.

wow, you can get the same thing on ebay… only cheaper. I do have to agree though, never go wireless where u can use wires. I really do need to stop waiting up for this junk… for lack of a better term.

TERRIBLE DEAL! just go and look on ebay they have these BRAND NEW for $10 more (and that includes shipping) and refurbs for even less. Don’t waste your time or money here! we the people want a wootoff

Does it work with the Sling Media Player on my Nokia N95 phone?

Check out E-bay…you can get them new instead of refurb., and they’re the same price.

a.K.a
Apple TV

Which really is not that expensive
The new ver. is only 229.

Will the DVD burner allow me to record DVD’d that are “backup copies”?

I have no cable TV thus no need for this gorgeous little doll, but WOW, you have to admit this kind of a product is fantastic, brave new world and all of that s–t. Take your TV with you, not the whole thing, but only the parts you like. Wow.

How does this compair quality and usage wise to the Slingbox?

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/2005vette/Kick_Me_(Printed_on_BACK)-y7iybr-d.jpg

Nope.

I bought the last on here ($149) from a while ago, it works quite well. The one I bought was all black not two-tone but it seems to be pretty much the same device.