Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless

on 8/1/07
Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless
$149.99

• $5 shipping

condition: New
product(s): 1 Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless

Yes! You are correct and I was mistaken. (I bought one of each, and have yet to do anything with the card)

Absolutely. I totally agree. Just this week, tried to use RocketFish Wireless Rear Speaker kit for my Home Theater and it was horrible. Ended up installing a wired rear speaker.

Technology confuses me. Why do I need this?

this, sling, all so freakin’ weird. if you are that addicted to you tv i suggest re-evaluating your life, not buying one of these things.

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread AND canned beer. Get one, now…

Wooted one of these on 08/01/07 - nice item! Works great over the net or in the house (through a coupla walls in my case). One problem… I gotta make sure Wifey isn’t watching a soap when I start remote channel changing from the other room!

Monoprice sells a Component out for most old graphics cards and all current ones. This thing works great on all cards, not only ATI x800 like the description says.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10401&cs_id=1040114&p_id=2525&seq=1&format=4

Seems odd that something like this is wireless. Wired is always faster than wireless. So… wi wi fi? :slight_smile:

Like an Xbox with XBMC installed? $50 for a component device that’ll do 1080i from gamestop, cheaper if you’ve got an old one lying around.

That was your fault for buying Bestbuy’s crappy brand. RocketFish = POS

For the tin-foil hat solution, try MythTV. It’s a PVR and more, and is free if you already have suitable hardware (you can even use an xbox).

Linkage:
“Slingbox” with MythTV
MythTV Related Articles
Mythdora, one of a few complete distributions with MythTV
MythTV Website
MythTV and the xBox

Might get one, at least if it isn’t sold out when I wake up tomorrow. :wink:

Done…less than 6 bucks shipped to your door------- http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.747

that will not work with a computer, thrust me I’ve tried them. The best thing is the cable I mentioned earlier. It works great and it is about 9 bucks after shipping.

i got one of these last time, and i really like it. i hook it up to my satellite box at home with an svideo cable and watch tv at work, i own a restaurant. ive had it since the last woot in august and i have had no problems. setting it up wasnt bad, i just had to get the latest software off the site. it streams in good enough resolution. Wireless was a perfect solution for me because my tv is nowhere near my router. the remote works great, the only thing its missing is the ability to watch on my pocket pc.

me too… check out what i got though below

What video card do you have? And what’s the model of your HDTV?

Well, maybe his HDTV doesn’t have HDMI or DVI inputs? They’ve been making HDTVs for a long time, and a lot of the early ones didn’t have anything better than Component inputs.

In this review they talk about how the Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD compares with the slingbox.