Pinnacle PCTV To Go HD Wireless

PC Mag Review : http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2177182,00.asp

As someone noted above, its a rebranded, tweaked Hava

It is wireless, has HD built in, supports windows media center, and allows multiple local conections along with a remote connection - the quality is amazing

after the disappointment from the pinnacle “woot” HD pro usb stick I’ll pass tonight

4.2/10 from cnet community users

Until they improve the software on my pinnacle pctv tv card, I wont be buying anymore Pinnacle products. Updates please!!

I have one of these and love it… Awesome deal !!! I paid a lot more

Not Mac compatiable…or is it??

You need a wireless adapter, either a card or USB would do. Alternatively, you could use an ethernet cable if you want…

I just signed up… I’ve been waiting for this product for my husband’s b-day for a long time. Just not sure, it this the one that works with cable and wireless internet? This cheap? Sorry, not a techie…

nope, won’t work with a mac…

buy new for $89 at national electrics store. Check out reviews. No Thanks to this one.

Looking at the reviews online, and on here, I’d pass, my SlingBox AV works like a champ, if you want HD you can get the PRO, and you can even watch TV on your cell phone too. :slight_smile:

This looks like a sweet item, ive think the past couple woots have been pretty good

Nothing Pinnacle sells works. Stay away from any Pinnicle product

I had a Slingbox and gave it away after picking one of these up, i think the quality is much better, features are better, and the interface is not bad either and if you have a media center pc then you could use that as well…

Agree. It’s basically a gadget that most people don’t need. Plus, the claims are it’s wireless. I don’t think so as it will not receive wireless HD channels from all the FREE HD channels in your area using an ATSC digital tuner. In my opinion, it’s pretty much worthless and a gimmick for those whom don’t even know what HD is…

I do not know much about this product. Sound like a great idea. However, if I were to use this, would it interfere with my families ability to watch tv at home?

Yes, it will work with cable tv and your wireless network. i paid $149, so this is a great deal…

Its 82 bucks new at Circuit City (Not sure if thats the exact model.)

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=177066&WT.mc_n=4&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=GOOGLE&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=4

Only $90.00 brand new at Circuit City… Woot refurbs are usually crap anyway! Every refurb item I have ever bought from Woot has been DOA or in real bad shape.

I’ll pass…

it depends on how it is set up, if you use a set top box then you would be able to watch the same thing that is being shown on that tv. If you hook it up to standard cable then you can tune to whatever you want without affecting the tv…