Pinnacle Sonic Fit Series Home Theater

Hello WOOT community. I am Arin with Pinnacle Speakers, TEAM LEADER consumer division. Pinnacle is a family owned and operated USA based company, established in 1976. That’s 38 years and nearly 4 decades. We are the oldest independently owned and operated USA based speaker company with the longest running management team in the industry. We are famous in the Speaker and consumer electronics industry and known specifically for superior performance, innovative engineering and old fashioned, personal service.

STEREOPHILE MAGAZINE FOR AUDIOPHILES PETER MITCHELLE said our product was:

“SHOCKINGLY GOOD FOR THE MONEY”. That was a $700 pair of superb full size bookshelf speakers.

We make amazing products and have sold millions of speakers. These products represent our “AFFORDABLE AUDIOPHILE” line. We also offer TRUE AUDIOPHILE up to $8,000.

This is a special WOOT EXCLUSIVE opportunity to obtain superior performance at truly bargain prices.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask. I have been with Pinnacle for 11 years now, so I am quite familiar with our products.

Hi Arin,

Are the 1050’s magnetically shielded?

Hi Arin,

Thanks so much for your input here. I just want to relate my recent experiences.

As of 11-12-2014, I became fully 7.1 Pinnacled and I am elated!

I’m on a very tight budget but after reading your comment about them from the mid-October sale (“SFITSAT 150 can be used for front, rear, side and center channels along with any of our subwoofers.”), I immediately went with 5 of the SFITSAT-150’s and got the SubSonix 10-200 about a week later. These are replacing parts of my aging Sony system.

My AV room is 18 X 24 with the big screen set up on the long wall. I used this 5.1 set up for a little more than a week and the sound was truly remarkable. I then decided that I would forever regret it if I missed upgrading at these prices so I bit the bullet and ordered the Onkyo 7.1 receiver listed here, one more SFITSAT-150 and the SFITCTR-350 for the center. All I can say is WOW! I am a musician (singer and pianist) and we are huge movie fans so sound is especially important. You and Pinnacle have made a true believer of me!

Are we going to see the baby boomer sub available soon?

Yes absolutely.

Thank you, we appreciate your kind comments and wish you continued enjoyment.

ARIN

We expect so.

I am very disappointed that we are not seeing the big powerful subwoofers you keep promising.

Many months ago you said we would be getting the 15 Rhinos in the fall. Then you said they aren’t coming but that the Supersonic would be.

I own your PWRBAR and 2 babyboomers and am very happy with the products. I have been wanting to upgrade to a couple big subs, hoping to receive them before everyone comes over for Thanksgiving that I am hosting. Unfortunately you keep promising instead of delivering. :frowning:

Arin,

I bought the subwoofer here, the subsonic 10-200 and have a strange issue with the fuse/fusecap. I need to wiggle it every time i turn it on. Seems like an easy fix but what are my options here?

On the Q P 9 Speaker Bar, can I connect the sound bar directly to a TV (if so, with which connectors) or do I need a receiver/amp for it?

Hi, Qp9W needs an audio receiver and will be the front left, front right and center channel of a home theater system.

If you want a SOUNDBAR that hooks direct to the TV with it’s own amplifier built in, that is our model QP9W PWRBR (POWERBAR)

Thanks for your excellent question.

ARIN

The fuse holder is what we call a Bayonet style. Meaning you insert it and then turn to the right for a secure fit. So, if that approach is not working please email me
@ info@pinnaclespeakers.com and ask for me. I will get with someone here to further assist.

ARIN

Are these items refurb’s? I need some decent speakers that are inexpensive and wondering what the catch is. I don’t know if this is a good brand or not, but I am replacing a Bose system in my 17’x13’ living room. I am simplifying my layout with only front Left-Center-Right speakers and a powered sub. I have an Onkyo TX-SR705 THX Select2 Certified HDMI v1.3a 7.1-Channel A/V Receiver.

These speakers seem like a good price and match for my setup:

Pinnacle Speakers S-FIT CTR 350 3-Element Center Channel Speaker

Pinnacle Speakers S-FIT LCR 250 Speakers (Pair)

Pinnacle Speaker PS Sub 225 12" Powered Subwoofer

Any unbiased and biased opinions out there…I’ll take any feedback I can get :wink:

I believe these are all new. We have “condition” listed under the price- but let us know if we’ve missed any!

I have an Onkyo TX-NR809 currently hooked up as a 5.2 setup. My question: would you advise the QP9 as the Center-Right-Left channels speaker in a 7.2 setup? I listen to a lot of music too, so I want something that would sound good for home theater and music.

Doh! I totally missed that while I was looking for an obvious reason for why the price was so low :wink:

I decided to purchase anyway and hope I end up with a steal. I know that I did price wise…1 center, 2 fronts (L/R) and a 225 watt 12" sub for $300…I just hope they sound 1/2 as good as I was looking for, but have tempered expectations considering all of this. I normally do not make a purchase like this without listening first, but the reviews I read on Amazon and elsewhere seemed good.

In for a 10" sub! Can’t wait to get it!

Hi, Arin with Pinnacle team leader Consumer division. Actually, we are entering our 39th year and are the oldest independently owned and operated USA based speaker company. The proposed system you have is well matched, except I think Subwoofer SUBSONIX 10-200 is a better match for music on the items you selected. However, if your room is more than about 300 square feet or you are mostly using for Home theater, than PSSUB 225 is a good choice. There is no “CATCH” here. All products are brand new factory fresh and fully warranted. From time to time we sell WOOT a quantity of products at exclusive pricing that is designed to be a no brainer. Our products are superb and are backed by years of industry accolades and an unmatched reputation for performance and value. Even at full list these items are competitive. So,I see your suggested system is fine and I recommend 2 pair SFITLCR 250 so you have 1 set for front channel and 1 for rear.

THANKS

All products are BRAND NEW factory sealed.