Pinnacle Soundbar of Your Choice

Hi SOUNDBAR model FRONTROWPBAR 6200 has a 3 year warranty. We have sold many thousands and our defect rate is less than 1/1000. I would check on WOOT policy in the unlikely event of “CUSTOMER REMORSE”, but if there are any warranty issues we handle that directly.

Thanks for the additional detail on which for which. I am in for one on the Front Row PBAR 6200 175W Soundbar and I’ll keep my fingers crossed it does a good job for me. My kids gave me a 55" plasma that is gorgeous but the sound is not. Hope this works!

Also, Warranty on SPEAKERBAR QP9W is 7 years. Our warranties are always transferrable to any new owner within the warranty period.

No Bluetooth? Daddy really wants Bluetooth!

Might be a dumb question, but with the soundboard, can the volume be controlled by the television itself when hooked up via optical cable? I’m in serious need of a sound upgrade, but don’t want to be controlling the sound independent of the TV. Thanks.

Well Daddy, the Frontrow PBAR 6200 and SYS8210 accept all MP3 players, smart phones and other devices if your music or movie library is stored that way>

Arin, thanks for making yourself available to the woot community. Most company reps refuse to participate in discussion forums out of fear of being trashed, but you obviously have confidence in your products and it is encouraging to see you here.

I bought the Front Row Sys 8210 2.1-channel system a few weeks ago, and I can honestly say it has exceeded my expectations. I have it in my bedroom with the subwoofer under my bed next to the wall, and the sound is very impressive for its size. It fills my bedroom with colorful details & solid bass that were missing with the standard tv speakers. Getting it setup is brain-dead simple: I connected a toslink cable from my tv to the soundbar, and the subwoofer connects wirelessly at the press of a button. It won’t displace a full-on 7.2 home theater system, but if you are tired of tinny, flat sound from tv speakers and don’t want to spend a ton of money for good sound, the Front Row Sys 8210 is a great buy.

Hi SOUNDBAR FRONTROWPBAR 6200 has it’s own remote for volume as well as on and off. If you want 1 remote to work for all your electronics, we recommend the BRAND UNIVERSAL REMOTE. Then our product will pair with that remote.
Same for model FRONTROWSYS 8210

We include the Optical cable with the product.

first off, i’ve owned a 5.1 pinnacle system for 5+ trouble-free and satisfying years. the quality of their products is exceptional, especially when considering the price-point. i would not hesitate buying these woot offerings if i was in the market for a soundbar system.

I am sorry to ask a repetitive question here. Which of these units does NOT need a receiver? I don’t own one.
I am using it for my LCD TV and need something simple. I don’t need any special features. Just need a simple item to help boost the sound a little. I own a 52" LCD and live in an apartment. The TV is is about 12 feet from the coach. Don’t need/want gigantic sound

Hi, Arin with Pinnacle Speakers here. SOUNDBAR model FRONTROW PBAR 6200 does not need a receiver. It hooks up in a snap directly to the TV. If you want an additional level of sound quality, System 8210 includes the SOUNDBAR and a Wireless powered subwoofer. In each case no receiver is needed.

I bought the the 2.1 front row system a few weeks ago and I used it to unclutter our living room for my wife. It’s mounted under a Vizio 60" and it fills a 12x16’ living room nicely. It replaces an Onkyo 5.1 HTB and while it isn’t quite as good its certainly not bad and removes a ton of wires and a receiver. The only Con I’ll really hold against Pinnacle is that for this price point I was disappointed it won’t accept Dolby Digital while other cheaper soundbars do. Sorry I’m posting this so late but I hope it helps some.

Just set this guy up tonight and the only issue I am having is that the clock is stuck on whatever time I set it on. I hold the input button until the date is flashing, then after setting the date and time and hitting the input one last time so nothing is blinking, the time just stays on whatever time I set unchanging.

Any ideas?

Having the same problem. Has anyone resolved this issue?

I have the sound bar hooked up to an Lg tv and was using the digital connection but the subwoofer was rumbling constantly. Just switched to the RCA audio connections and now no sound but the sub still just rumbles. Thoughts?

Pinnacle sound bar 2.1 Sys 72-30
remote control won’t work
Sound bar power won’t turn on
With 42 Samsung TV. Somebody please help
Thanks

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing problem with your purchase.

Your speaker(s) should still carry a 3 Year Pinnacle Warranty. We recommend that you contact Pinnacle Customer Support to help find a solution to the issue you’re facing.

If you are unable to find help, please feel free to email into support@woot.com and let them know. They should be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about your order.