Pinnacle Speakers

Hi,

The frontrowPbar 6200 will not pair to any powered subwoofer. We will write to you after the Holiday and offer you an opportunity to upgrade to FRONTROWSYS8210.

Thanks,

All specs and information regarding our various products are listed with each item.

That would greatly be appreciated!!

QP9W here is rated at 450 watts peak based on 3 distinctive speakers in one cabinet. It has a front left/front/right and center channel each handling 150 watts for a total of 450.

The Qp9 Aluminum version is rated at RMS 250 and 450 peak.

One should not judge a speaker sound quality on watts It is best used as a reference guide to assist in pairing to audio receivers.

It can be tough to fight through the thicket of technical data to derive sonic performance. QP9W here is a serious audio product. The WOOT cost in this event is beyond compare to anything on the market.

Actually, it is Christmas so we’ll make this easy for you.

If you purchase the step up FRONTROWSYS8210 @ WOOT, we will send you a full refund for the purchase price of your FRONTROW6200.

That will save you time. Just E-mail me @ info@pinnaclespeakers.com with the new purchase receipt and Pinnacle will work out the return and refund.

Purchase the SYStem 8210 here.

Merry Christmas

ARIN

Good guy pinnacle!I bought the 8210 with wireless sub a couple months ago from a woot sale since I had just purchased a 60 inch sharp aquos. It won’t compare to a full blown 5.1 or 7.1 system but it is so much better than the sound the tv itself puts out. Very happy with the purchase.

Thanks for being around today, Arin! Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

What center channel speaker from pinnacle is designed to pair with the tower speakers?

To elaborate, I’m looking to build a 5.1 system that will also be used for stereo music listening. So I’m looking to invest in good front left and rights, a center channel that matches those and two bookshelf speakers for rears.

It looks like the center channel on sale here, the BD 300, is for a different product line than the towers.

I have like ZERO knowledge about any of this technology but I know that when I purchased my fairly inexpensive television (on Woot) it was recommended that I get a soundbar to improve the audio quality. I see this one and it looks fantastic, can you tell me HOW do I hook this thing up? It appears to have three input/output areas, do I need to purchase cords and what kind and where do I connect them to my television? How would I know if it is compatible and what I need for my television? Thanks and sorry for the very un-techy dumb female questions.

Hi and thanks for the question. I want to start by saying all our products are designed by musicians who really know music. From a design criteria standpoint, good music listening speakers are more complicated to design than good movies/home theater speakers. Point being, all our products are terrific on the most difficult component of audio, MUSIC and therefore are even better for Home Theater. Sfit TWR 1050 is the top of the line is our SFIT series. BD 300 is one of 2 center channel products in the Flagship Black Diamond Series. In this case, pairing SFITTWR 1050 with BD 300 center is an excellent match. The BD 300 will timbre match to SFITTWR 1050 and there is no issue there. Also, BD 300 is a nice step up from the center in the SFITSeries. As to bookshelf speakers, I would recommend you pick up BD 500 next time you see them on a WOOT event. This are spectacular for music and are very clear detailed and articulate, same as BD 300 in the tweeter and midbass/wooofer.

So, Recap: SFITTWR 1050 are superb! At $299.99 cost it is frightenngly inexpensive for what this product does. BD 300 Center is the best match for SFITTWR 1050.
REAR: BD 500 next time Woot has them
POWERED SUBWOOFER: Consider our smaller footprint high performance Baby Boomer or SUBSONIC to mate to the 5" drivers in the front. Subwoofer here PSSUB 225, is a terrific Home Theater SUB for louder listening or larger rooms. Still, with SFITTWR 1050 if you have room in the budget, consider our BABYBOOMER or SUBSONIC in a future event.

ARIN

Hi and thanks for the very important question. SOUNDBAR here is sold by itelf (FRONTROWPBAR6200) or with a wireless powered subwoofer (FRONTROWSYS8210) Hook-up is incredibly simple, and that is the beauty of SOUNDBAR. IT is specifically designed to hook right to the TV to make a big improvement over the poor TV sound.

1 cable goes from the SOUNDBAR directly to TV (OPTICAL CABLE) and and you are done. Literally less than 5 minutes for a easy do it yourself hook up. We supply the cable and excellent instructions in easy to understand language. We include a remote to power the SOUNDBAR and /off and volume. FRONTROWPBAR 6200 is designed exactly for the situation you describe.

Another clueless newbie here, looking for opinions.

Just bought our first big screen plasma last night. I’ve been putting this off despite wife’s demands for years, but the clincher was the son’s PS4 that I camped out to get requires HDMI and our 9 year old TV just can’t do that. Shame since it has such great picture and sound, but I digress.

Do the big TVs tend to have poor sound as a rule and I should get one? I spent far too much this holiday season (new grandparent!) so I’d be looking probably only at the 6200. Seems like a price worth pulling the trigger for if I’m going to need it anyway. I hate to waste money if I can’t use it though since Woot doesn’t have a “didn’t need it afterall” return policy.

TV doesn’t come in until 31st, so can’t check yet how it sounds in the house.

Edit: I kind of like the look of the QP9 better, as I have a lot of wood in the room it will be going in. There’s like 6 jacks on the back of that thing - do I need to plug them all in to work? Our TV only has a few output jacks.

I haven’t felt this clueless on tech in years. Wow.

Actually, I was looking at THIS item: Pinnacle Speakers QP9 Wood 9-Element Speaker Bar
Is this more than I need or want for my set-up? Please explain the difference between the two items and how I’d utilize and hook-up the wood 9-element speaker bar, which is the item I really like and was interested in purchasing. Thank you!

Hi. Qp9W and FRONTROWPBAR 6200 are different types of products.

QP9W requires an audio receiver and is going to be used as part of a Home Theater System. (in most cases) It hooks up with traditional speaker wires. It will be the front left, front right and center channel parts of a home theater system.

Now, model FRONTROWPBAR 6200 and FRONTROWSYS8210 are designed specifically as UPGRADED and necessary UPGRADES for the newer flat screen TV’s, which have virtually 0 acoustic quality. They are super thin and have great pictures, but virtually all relevent sound quality has been stripped out. This makes the need for a SOUNDBAR. Our Soundbars hook up directly to the TV itself with 1 easy cable that we include. Total hook-up time would be less than 5 minutes. It has it’s own remote control for on/off and volume. SOUNDBARS typically have reduced levels of bass than a full home theater or regular speakers. Therefore, model frontrowSYS8210 includes a wireless powered subwoofer to add a meaningful dimension of serious bass to the SOUNDBAR. So, in our view the model FRONTROWPBAR 6200 is an excellent upgrade to virtually any newer flat panel. So,it now comes down to your needs and budget.
Thanks,

ARIN

Hi. Qp9W and FRONTROWPBAR 6200 are different types of products.

QP9W requires an audio receiver and is going to be used as (in most cases) as part of a Home Theater System. It hooks up with traditional speaker wires. It will be the front left, front right and center channel parts of a home theater system.

Now, model FRONTROWPBAR 6200 and FRONTROWSYS8210 are designed specifically as UPGRADED and necessary UPGRADES for the newer flat screen TV’s, which have virtually 0 acoustic quality. They are super thin and have great pictures, but virtually all relevent sound quality has been stripped out. This makes the need for a SOUNDBAR. Our Soundbars hook up directly to the TV itself with 1 easy cable that we include. Total hook-up time would be less than 5 minutes. It has it’s own remote control for on/off and volume. SOUNDBARS typically have reduced levels of bass than a full home theater or regular speakers. Therefore, model frontrowSYS8210 includes a wireless powered subwoofer to add a meaningful dimension of serious bass to the SOUNDBAR. So, in our view the model FRONTROWPBAR 6200 is an excellent upgrade to virtually any newer flat panel. So,it now comes down to your needs and budget.

So, in summary, FRONTROWSYS8210 is the best choice, after that FRONTROWPBAR 6200. QP9W is the product you would want only if building a full home theater.

Thanks

Thank you, this answers my questions :slight_smile:

Thanks Arin, that made sense even to a newbie. Really appreciate you taking the time to explain it.

Absolutely and thank you for the compliment!

Thanks Arin. Is there any reason why the sub listed here wouldn’t match the tower speakers? Sorry, I am kind of a newbie for these sorts of things.

Well, in looking at the post it is not that the PSSUB 225 is not compatible or recommended with the SFITTWR 1050. But, the specific criteria indicated was mostly music listening. So, matching a 12" subwoofer with 5" woofers in the tower is from a purist standpoint, not the best match. Acoustically you would do great with PSSUB 225 and SFITTWR1050 if the primary interest was Home Theater, or if the room is larger than say 350 sq’ or if you have cathedral ceilings. It is kind of like comparing cars. Some are built for speed, some for comfort. PSSUB 225 is built for volume. That means excellent for larger rooms or Home Theater. So, in the specific application of mostly music with SFITTWR1050, I think the smaller footprint BABYBOOMEr or SUBSONIC subwoofers are better acoustic matches. That said, we here at Pinnacle are a bunch of fussy audiophiles. MAny people would prefer the PSSUB 225 cause it is louder. So, I apologize if I was not specific enough in the initial response. I try to tailor the answer to the specific question posed.

I hope this answer satisfies you…and if more questions, just ask.

Thanks,

Arin