Pinnacle Studio Moviebox USB Video Capture Device

I blame myself for the confusing current WOOT OFF what with days off and other such mind-blowing changes. The Woot Gods are punishing all of us for my tardiness in posting my BOC contents. I apologize to the community and ask forgiveness from the Woot Gods. Here is the contents:

http://palindromepride.com/random/boc1.jpg

Contents:
-15 bags of Texas air (2 deflated)
-1 Tissue Paper
-1 Neat-Oh! Picnic
-1 Flush Light … the only way to go!
-1 bean sprout digital outdoor camera
-1 camp rock twin bell clock
-1 Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere (does not power and/or hold a charge; remote either non functional or batter dead)

I can only hope that my belated post will appease the Woot Gods and bring BOCs to all of us soon.

Woot on!

Alex Chilton RIP. Rock & Roll is a little less cool now. Thanks for the respect wootgods.

Talks about 1394 controls down at the bottom of the description.

woot! needs to sell a USB that connects to the PS3 and allows conversion to an audio jack!

Yes it does. “Pinnacle Studio Software Install DVD Version 11”

Yup… in for 1 to replace the dazzle I got in 1998 which is starting to gimme some problems…

the fail pictures are getting real old. real fast pick a new joke

i want to transfer old vcr tapes to cd…i assume you plug the vcr into the jacks in the front of this thing and then usb from this to the pc???

Monkeys

srsly, i can’t buy anything. the buy it button doesn’t do anything (on any of the wootoffs). am i missing something? i’m not a noob either.

OH NOT COOL!

I picked up one of these last year for 1 VHS that my parents wanted converted to DVD, it worked better than the TV tuner cards and other options, cept it cost me 75-90$!!! I dont exactly remember how much, but I wish I had waited till now to get it for 50$ cheaper…

I pulled the trigger. Been checking this out for a couple of months now, and you guys don’t seem to be bashing it much (if at all, if memory serves correct)…so there we go. Thanks for posts, all.

Almost gone… “B” to the “O” to the “C” anyone?

Bought 1. I’ve got a crap load of old tapes that need to be converted, and both my tuners are busy with recording shows.

Yes, but you can only use the analog outputs on the DVR.

Does anyone know if a Mac can drive this thing via 3rd party/open source software? Thanks.

It worked for about the first five minutes…then it stopped recording the audio from the vcr. It only picked up the video. The audio it got from my webcam.

I tried to find in the settings where I could change the audio input from the webcam to the Pinnacle Studio Moviebox USB Video Capture Device but it wasn’t an option.

So, I uninstalled it & reinstalled it. Now, it correctly records the audio from the vcr but the video is fubar.

This is all on a vista machine.

I can’t get it to install on my xp machine. It won’t read the cd.

George is getting upset!