Pinzon Egyptian Cotton 725GSM 6Pc Towels-7 Colors

I use my Pinzon Egyptian Cotton towels to mop up the blood of my enemies!

For those who are interested:

A bath towel’s quality is measured by its gram weight, which is a number that represents how many grams the towel weighs per square meter. The higher the grams per square meter (GSM), the denser the fibers of the towel are, making it softer and more absorbent. A GSM between 300 and 400 makes for a thinner towel, whereas a GSM of 450 to 600 is plush. A GSM of 700 or higher is considered luxury hotel quality.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_5744967_measure-quality-bath-towel.html

Since these are 725 GSM, they should be very good! Nice deal! Bought the max I could buy. Time to pitch those frayed towels!

Great towels, in for two more sets. This time in Wedgewood and Driftwood. I’ve always got wood for these towels.

3.7/5 stars at amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Pinzon-Egyptian-Cotton-725-Gram-6-Piece/product-reviews/B002S52ZDU/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

I got these towels on a different Woot-Off!

They’re pretty good, although you’ll need to probably wash them with some vinegar before you use them (to lock in the color). They’ll still be a bit shed-y, and you’ll find little tufts, but you should be good to go after a while!

Main complaints are fraying ends , while a few people are confused about how they don’t absorb water.

So pretty good for you weird people like me who wash towels once every month or three, you can get a good year out of these.

Comments from a previous sale.

I’m very happy with my set, though it seems there were some people with problems with hanging threads/low absorbency. I’d definitely recommend washing these a couple times and cleaning out your dryer’s lint filter in between–the first time through the drier these towels produced massive amounts of lint.

I got these on a previous woot deal. Nice thickness and size. They do lose some of their color in the wash. Sadly a couple of our hand towels got frayed edges on the very first wash. This deal reminded me I needed to put in a complaint to customer service about it.
A good price though, even so.

In for a set can’t beat 2 sets of towels even a spares for 9.34

What is going on with all of the pieces and tribes stuff? Jeez.

Bought 2

I bought these in a previous Woot and they were super nice! I am going to buy more, just wish they still had the same color I got before.

My daughter is heading off to college next month, and I already had these on my shopping list for her dorm room. This is a great discount. Thanks, Woot!

Recently bought these from woot and yes, linty. also, the hand towels are a weird dimension. however, for the price, actually sort of impressive quality. for college kids, for guest rooms, for those who have a lot of dogs to groom, great towels! i bought a bunch for a local shelter.

Bought these when they were for sale a few weeks ago- they are great towels, in for 3 more sets today.

Definitely wash first before using. Empty your dryer lint tray several times during the first dry- I had lint the size of a basketball by the time I was done.

Are they fluffy or more compact?

In for 4! Happy B-Day Woot!

This looks like a pretty good deal

x

Wish they had more colours