Pioneer 1080p Upconverting DVD Player with HDMI output

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Pioneer 1080p Upconverting DVD Player with HDMI output
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Pioneer DV-400 1080p Upconverting DVD Player with HDMI output

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Snap, Crackle, [Froogle](http://www.google.com/products?q=Pioneer 1080p Upconverting DVD Player with HDMI output).

What tagline is this from?
REALLY EASY
First one to guess. WINS!

no hdmi cable WTH

I’d better return the Memorex 1080p player that I just bought at Target, Pioneer is a terrific brand.

Blu-Ray ftw.

Such a deal !!!
I’m in for 3 !

rice krispies for teh win!

I have one of these units… They are great. Well worth the money. Mine works great.

FROOGLE

not bad. around $30 cheaper.

wow i can get the philips version of this at Sams Club for the same price…
big whoop!

So for us less tech inclined, what is great about HDMI vs. the HD connecting cables we use for everything else?

Was in the market for one of these, but not so sure about Pioneer.

I have an HD-DVD Player, will i get a better look with normal DVD’s with this or with the HD-DVD? Is that what the upconverting is?

Divx… HMMM … but can it play XVID too?

Yes…upconverting means that it will convert any of your standard DVD’s that you would play to HD quality up to 1080p if you have a TV capable of that HD resolution

This is easily one of the best players on the market.

I bought mine 5 days ago for twice the price =/

oh and yes it does play xvid. and wmv. and basically anything with an avi extension.

Is a normal HD-DVD Player an upconverter?

Dude, Godwin’s Law.

Chances are the HD DVD player will do an equal or better job, though if you can take the HD DVD player back I would while you still can, buy this for cheaper, and save the money and the loss on a format on its way out the door.