Pioneer 5.1 Surround Sound System for Xbox 360

What kind of inputs are on the sub? Can I use it with my existing receiver or will its own internal receiver interfere?

Everytime you turn on your 360, this unit tips its cap.

the remote is designed like the media remote for the xbox 360.
you can control the the xbox with it, if you don’t use it with the xbox many of the buttons on the remote are useless

Links:
Pioneer advertisement : http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3424/329869944HTS-GS1%20HI%20RES.pdf

Owner’s Manual:
https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_11221/319595863HTSGS1OperatingInstructions.pdf
(you gotta register)

I just quoted. snort.

Thank you.

in for 1, 74 $ with the 20 off coupon that i got , cant pass it

3 Digital Inputs (1 Coaxial, 2 Optical)/1 Audio Input

In For 1

i’m by no means an audiophile, but this looks interesting, even if i don’t have an xbox… how’s the sound output on this? would it work as a main home theater system?

No reason from what I read that it would not. Seems to be basically the remote. Sound output ? Still waiting on an RMS rating.

Put me down for three =)

Looks like a nice compact speaker system for the price.

Here’s a link to the Pioneer website info page and a link to the PDF brochure. Unfortunately, the Owner’s Manual PDF requires registration.

Specs from the HTS-GS1 Users Manual:

Hmm, this looks really tempting. However, I wouldn’t want to use it JUST for my 360. Can anyone tell me if this can hook up to a TV or whatnot? Like are the inputs for regular RCA cables (red, white)?

Already answered.

3 Digital Inputs (1 Coaxial, 2 Optical)/1 Audio Input

So yes, you can hook it up to a TV and whatnot.

EDIT:
Amazon reviews. 4.5/5 for 24 reviews

Alright, thanks. I saw that but I just wanted clarification first.

In for Three, Great Price, and 360 compatible is a great sale point.
Keeping one for my system :slight_smile:

TWG

GAH dammit I ordered before I realized it doesnt have 5.1 analog Audio inputs. Won’t work with my PC at all… gah

is there any way to cancel a woot order?

Couldn’t you just use the audio out on the headphone jack on PC? You could convert headphone out to RCA in and then use this system with PC. Right?

I said 5.1 Analog :slight_smile: I’d use coax, but my audigy 2 doesn’t have coax or optical ports. Only creative’s stupid proprietary 1/8th minijack spdf…

LOL is this serious money on a $400+ system? I’ve spent a lot more on my PC system than my 360 … well other than guitar hero guitars. heh