Pioneer AirPlay Music Tap System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pioneer AirPlay Music Tap System
$169.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Going to bed!!!

Nighty-night.

Blech, iTunes

my $5 speakers work better

Just want my bag of crap so I can go to bed… -_-

$150 + free shipping.

http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=XSMC3S&CID=AFC_GoogleBase&gdftrk=gdfV2677_a_7c796_a_7c8756_a_7cXSMC3S

OMG ITUNES? APPLE IS SO BAD, OMG.
WHY DOESNT THIS WORK WITH MY ZUNE?

My Grandfather has this stereo with Airplay… It kicks super ass.

But Woot… you just gave me a speaker for my Zune in my last BOC :confused:

purrrfeecccttt

Yep, iTunes is teh awfulness.

I’m only 17, I can’t afford all this :,(

Someone was looking for a Dyson vac earlier, it’s up at Home.

I’m there with you, I’m on a monthly allowance and I’m allowed to get a BoC per Woot.

Except for I’m not 17.

You realize that you just extended the time this item will be for sale, right? I was just going to post a link to Amazon selling the same thing for $199.88 to show what a GREAT DEAL they’d be getting here on Woot. :frowning:

It’s been up at Moofi this whole time.

Ok, they’ve sold two, and about 2/3 are left, only 4 more suckers to the next item!

Nvr mind, I misconstrued the hourly chart for…(sigh)

Hey ThunderThighs, I’d like to add any of the 3 Monsoon Vulkano products to my wish list!

They are very similar to products woot offers somewhat regularly, but combine them all. (Slingbox, Roku, HD Homerun, Tivo)

They are also offering regular customers refurbed deals now, so it might definitely be something woot could buy in bulk and get deals on!

Please and thank you! :slight_smile: