Pioneer Dolby TrueHD 5.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver with 3D-Ready HDMI Switching

I would rather have schweddy balls!

Did you say ‘ball room’?

is this better than the Onkyo SR 505/605? I was going to get one of those…

Call it what is… a poop woot…

No powered B speakers.

Fail

This sucks Schwetty Balls

I think I have something just like this, but I don’t think it’s Pioneer, and it’s not True HD 5.1

I guess I really need to upgrade and it’s nothing like this at all. Maybe JVC? I don’t have a clue.

That’s because the 90’s wasn’t that long ago.

On sale at Newegg for $15 more (after shipping), good reviews for an entry level receiver.

Good thing I DVR’d War of the Worlds off AMC last night. Classic.

Darn…two months too late. This is a wicked good price. I bought this just before Christmas - paid $100 more for it but I have to say it is worth every penny. Great sound, excellent surround esp. when set up with good speakers (I use Bose). Buy it and y’won’t regret it at all.

After staring at golf balls on two seperate woot sites and playing clue for the last two hours, it was the first thing I could think of.

20 Years?! That’s 5/4 my age!

hat to run out to buy milk for the kid…looks like i haven’t missed anything

:slight_smile:
O_o tired…getting food and caffine to re-up.

Only woot knows how to stop woot offs with items like this and golf balls.

The items I did want they only had 1. You have to be thankful for the people who are sparing us from suffering and buy most of the junk.

indeed it does!

Will this work with my Roomba?

Clue! I love that game! Was it online, and what site please? It’s gonna be a long night!

I bought this from woot for the same price before. I still haven’t figure out how to make pass on the HDMI input to the HDMI output to the TV while in Standby mode. I always have to turn it on for it to work. I turn this feature on in the settings via RCA cable, but it never works.