Pioneer DVD-R/RW Recorder with 80GB DVR

$229.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Pioneer DVR-531H-S DVD-R/RW Recorder with 80GB DVR

ARRGH!! AGAIN? Woot-off killer…where is my Bunny on Crack? Just one chance…please…

Pout. I have TIVO which I love. Why get another one?

GO GET THIS PROGRAM

http://www.beermovies.com/wootoff/

it will sound an alarm on your computer whenever there is a new woot!

plus it shows u the % left

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$229.99 + $5 shipping
condition: =Refurbished
product(s): 1 Pioneer DVR-531H-S DVD-R/RW Recorder with 80GB DVR

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Pout. I have TIVO which I love. Why get another one?

what does the quality look like when you record in the slp mode

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here site might not load the first time due to heavy traffic, so just hit refresh and it should show up.

This is awesome! My friend got one a while ago and loves it. Way cheaper here though. He got his for about $350

On another note-

Mac users- I’m starting development of a woot-off widget that I like to call the WootOffAddict widget. It’s for Dashboard, so you’ll need to have OS 10.4 (Tiger) to use it. It wont only work for woot offs, but any woot item! I’ve posted a page for it on the blog i’ve just recently started- <a href=“http://blog.firelitedesign.com/index.php/projects/widgets/wootoffaddict/”>click here</a> to check it out!

Does this have a clock that flashes “12:00” continuously?

Am I the only one that got redirected to wine.woot.com when the product changed?? I was thoroughly confused…

This is weird.

I’m running three woot-off checkers, and they all started with this at 1% - hit today’s woot, and it had an itty bitty slice - refreshed and everything back to 100%

Hey there Wooters!

I found an EXCELLENT (and Free!) Auto Refresher program for WinXP (and other Win versions I believe).

Just download the .zip, unzip to folder… and no install, just double-click the icon to run it. It runs in it’s own window, and allows as low as 30 refresh timer. Be sure to click on the “start timer” button at the bottom. It starts in a small screen, but you can stretch the screen larger. If/when you wanna shrink it, right-click on the toolbar button in WinXP, and ‘minimize’.

Enjoy!: http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?20500000038239

(no spam here, a couple pop-ups… but I didn’t see them cause I have it disabled in IE6. There’s no installer, so NO spyware with this either, pretty cool!)

Woot Offs generally don’t end at 1am unless they are done before then. They usually go over 2 days, so you won’t be getting a new woot any time soon.

does anyone remeber how much this sold for? I think it was like 2 weeks ago

Just curious, but who said this is the end of the Woot-Off? Last one went just about 2 days… we’re not even one day into it! Lightweights…

you’re my new best friend.

Yeah - I bought one. It was 249.99 (I believe). It’s a great recorder - I’m loving it. Except I am getting an additional audio when it’s on - sometimes I can barely hear it but sometimes its annoying. But I think that is probably a problem with my cable and not the DVR.

Only 15 of these? Why didn’t they just throw them in somebody’s Bottle of Champagne last week?

if only I’d gotten home sooner, I woulda taken one… I was thinking of a VCR… but who wants to go old fashioned? And besides, tapes look so tacky next to those pristine DVD cases on my shelving.