Pioneer DVD Recorder and VCR Combo

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

Nice woot… would break my bankroll though. If only I had a little extra… got to love Pioneer

Pioneer produced the first american release of the pokemon anime vhs.

People still use VCR’s?

wow, i got soo excited when this came out and the “I want one” button was bouncing and the bar was almost gone, I thought woo hoo we will get through this one quick! Now the bar is full… :O(

No hard drive?

Not worth it, there are no DVI connections.

Nice recorder wish it had a hard drive with it:)

Give me a +R and upconverting please!!!

What the hell is a VCR?

no thanks. been looking for an mP3 with 512 memory. wonder if they’ll put one up.

I waited for more than two and a half hours for an item that I already own

I bought one of these about 1 and 1/2 years ago. It works flawlessly. I buy cheap DVDs and have never had a failure.

FROOGLE-IZE ME
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Pioneer+DVR-RT500&btnG=Search+Froogle&lmode=online&scoring=p

People still have VHS camcorders and such that need to be transfered to DVD. Good buy. I already have a pioneer DVD recorder and it’s awesome.

I had one, did not last very long, probably around 3 months. Refuses to play DVDs but plays tapes still…

its moving pretty fast! prolly only 10 of them.

your link is broke

It’s already down to 80%, so there’s probably like 100 of these. I’d get one, but I already bought the Dazzle crapola thing from Woot last month, and I still haven’t been able to burn any video tapes to DVD yet.