Pioneer Inno Portable XM Satellite Radio and 1GB MP3 Player

From CNET
CNET editors’ review
Very good
out of 10The good: The most portable satellite radio receiver yet, the Pioneer Inno (and its twin, the Samsung Helix) lets you listen to live radio and stored content on a device about the size of an iPod. It has an attractive, easy-to-learn interface, and it can schedule recordings or record any XM song live.

The bad: We got only 5 hours of satellite playback from the battery, and the Inno’s 1GB storage capacity is too small for power MP3 and WMA users. You can’t skip backward in the song list or pause a live stream, and there’s no way to add more storage space.

The bottom line: The Pioneer Inno is compact, gets great reception, and lets you enjoy live satellite audio and your own tracks on the go. Better battery life and more storage would make this XM portable even better.

I’m thinkin’ Woot has cornered the market on MP3 players. Well, I guess you gotta carry them Xmas songs with ya to get in the mood.

Stern = Satellite. Without him, XM is an empty shell. Together, they are all the programming anyone could ever need…

To use it in the car dock, you do need an antenna. If you just go straight headphone jack into aux input, then no you don’t, but you’ll get better reception with an antenna mounted on the roof or trunk.

Uh the MLB. There is only one real sport, and that does not entail driving with the left turn signal on for 500 miles.

I have an Inno I got last year and I love it. Great portable signal where I live and in mostly every place I went with it, which includes Miami, NYC, LA… basically if you’re in a large city, you’ll have a good portable signal. This is a good deal.

got its twin, samsung helix, listening to Jefferson Airpane on Deep Tracks as i type this …if you love music …xm is great, Inno allows you to record songs and keep as long as you subscribe…can’t transfer or copy copied music…paid $250 for mine year and a half ago

i got a free subscription to sirius online from a friend… it’s pretty cool… i don’t get what the big deal is though… 93.1 plays just as much good music… imo

Because there’s only one thing better than watching cars drive in a circle…listening to cars drive in a circle.

i would think so, I have the model before, but the internal antenna sucks, this one is supposed to be much better

Come on, can’t we just get beyond Thunderdome?

A stilletto for under $60? That would be an instant sellout…

For three times the price.

And Hockey.

Sirius Stiletto 2 –

Good woot, but there’s a much better product.

“*You will receive the value of three (3) months free service to be applied over the first six (6) months of service. Promotional offer applies when you activate service on any eligible XM radio between 11/23/07 and 12/31/07 and maintain uninterrupted service for at least six (6) months. Subject to $65 penalty fee if six (6) months of continuous service is not maintained. Standard monthly subscription rates apply after six (6) promotional months. Offer valid for purchases made in continental US only. Radios factory or dealer installed prior to the purchase of a new vehicle are not eligible. Other fees and taxes may apply. Hardware and required service subscription sold separately. All fees and programming subject to change. XM service subscription subject to terms and conditions available at xmradio.com. XM service only available in 48 contiguous United States.
© 2007 XM Satellite Radio Inc. All rights reserved.”
Source: http://www.xmradio.com/3months/index.xmc?utm_source=FFNATPROMO&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=nationalpromo

Guessing you could call XM’s customer service center and get it. Only issue would be because it’s a refurb, and I do believe this player qualifies from looking at their website. I had a free 3 month subscription for a while…and hated it. Best of luck!

How many of those can go 162 outings a year?

LMAO!!! love it! good one :wink:

Stiletto2 is $300

Meaning… what? You listened to Sirius Hits 1? Peh. Move along.