Pioneer Loop On-Ear Stereo Headphones

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pioneer Loop On-Ear Stereo Headphones
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Amazon

This would really help mute your wife and kids.

By the looks of the lack luster response in the early going this could be the woot off killer

I must be getting tired. Does the pic of this item look a little like a skull?

Looks to be moving pretty quickly.

Dammit! I just bought some Pioneer Steel Wheel headphones for $5 more than this. How do these compare? Did I just cheat myself?

Well, in any case I got one. I needed quality-type headphones to replace my broken Boses, and now I’m just trying to figure out my RadioShack warranty for a pair of ear buds and I’ll be set.

Yes, it does! very observant of you.

I received mine, been listening for a week, and have to say I am not impressed with these at all. They look neat, but compared to my steel series Siberia headphones these ones are somewhat lacking in the low end. mid and upper are cool, so I guess if you intend to listen to audio books with them, you’ll be all right.

The one thing they have going for them over a full sized headphone set, is they’re compact, and sound better than basically anything that comes stock with a music player, so if you want something that doesn’t take a cubic foot of space in your backpack, these are the way to go. they fold up nicely into a little bigger space than a car stereo faceplate box.