Pioneer Steel Wheels Stereo Headphones

Those are what I have. I’ve never looked back.

˙˙˙˙˙ɥƃıs ˙ɹǝʌo ʞooʇ uozɐɯɐ ǝɔuıs ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ uǝǝq ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ ʇsnɾ sɟɟo-ʇooʍ

Woot, you pain me.

“We didn’t sell enough of these things last week…let’s throw 'em on a woot-off along with a bunch of other junk from previous woot-offs that we also didn’t sell enough of, and people will flock to them like crazy! They’ll never notice!”

I’m comparing these to $30 buds, not $300 ones

Edit: But wow those look awesome

There is a similar pair over on moofi. 31 vs 71 but has the same 40mm driver. $3 bucks less at moofi.

Don’t know what moofi is yet? Too bad.

Wow, haven’t heard that line before.

I bought these when they were last up on Woot. Just a word of warning…they don’t fully encompass the ear, but rather sit on the outside of it. As a result, they don’t suprress outside noise as well as quality earbuds will. And, if you are not used to over-the-ear headphones, be wary that your ears may take a few sessions with them on in order to get adjusted. The first time I wore them my ears were sore.

LOL, did you waste nearly $300 on those things?

how did you do that? that is so cool.

good point, but i would feel like an ass hat wearing these lol

Woot-off are not generally cheaper. More of a second chance if you missed it before.

In for one. I use them when the hubby is sleeping and I want to watch tv. I am a reality show junky, so I am hoping these will be an improvement over the Sony ones I am using now. We will see…

Aren’t these cheaper on a different woot site? http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/whichsideareyou

Bought these a few weeks ago and got last week, 2 pairs to be exact.

They are ok. Nothing special by any means. For $25 theyre good, but Ive already sold off my second pair.

These are great !!! Just got mine last night from the last time they posted it. Awesome sound , great bass , clean & clear ! Very Happy

See, even I’ve gotten lame since the take over. I, who complain about reading about the same junk over and over have been reduced to doing that which I despise!
But I thought the upside down added, maybe, a little differance.

Haha that is true! I would wear them at work or home only.

Bought these on Woot a couple weeks ago… how disappointing. Boomy and exaggerated base, have only found these to be sufficient for games. These cans should be 25$ RETAIL and should have gone for 10 on woot

They’re a different model. Though I will agree with you, they look really similar.

This must be the “commute home” item.