Pioneer Steel Wheels Stereo Headphones

(Bhag 0f kraap) in russian-ish. :stuck_out_tongue:

And you Need This to go with theseā€¦

http://thebatcaveofoz.ecrater.com/p/11032087/digital-music-mixer-dm2un-party-on

^^X^^

In for 1. I broke up with Skullcrusher and have been going out with Sennheiser but still feel the need to play the field.

I purchased these just over a month ago @ $24.99 from Woot, and I think they are FANTASTIC. Now Iā€™m not an audiophile, but I listen to music all the time, and I would highly recommend these. I personally think the sound is incredible, and the bass is even better (these claim to go down to 5Hz, many others Iā€™ve seen only rated to 20Hz). 2 things - 1. these lay on top of your ears, they do not ā€œenvelopā€ them - 2. and yes the cords are somewhat thin, but if you donā€™t leave them near curious small children or gnawing pets this will likely never be an issue. And now for $19.99?? I really donā€™t think you can go wrong. I hear sub-bass sounds in my music now that I never heard before owning these, I really donā€™t think you will be disappointed :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask me addl. questions.

I Need a Band of Carpathians!

^^X^^

Is this really a 2 day woot off?

I bought these last time for monitoring myself while recording. They make me sound better than I am, though. They are a bit bassy, but I recommend them for the price. They donā€™t cover my big ears but that doesnā€™t bother me.

Done a split second after the post. Aww, it appears as if @inkycatz has left us. :frowning: It would have been gone by now.

Edit: Yay, it has been "Pew Pew Pew"ed

Bought the ONLY black pair, you mean! :wink:

you sold me, even though i donā€™t need them. i told my husband itā€™s your fault, hope thatā€™s ok.

These are great, and theyā€™re at a good price.

And you definitely donā€™t want to spend retail price for these, Iā€™ll tell you that. But for $20, theyā€™re more then okay. For those looking for great sound, I donā€™t think you should be looking at $20 headphones to begin with.

I too have this model. I paid $24.99 last time and got the ā€œGold Steel Wheelsā€(same model different color). Iā€™m surprised at the quality being so high for the price. My other head phones are Sennheiser high end (1 wireless and 1 plug in) and these little Pioneer Steel Wheels are very respectable. The ear phones are a little small but light enough you donā€™t get the ear aches as you do with the bigger and heavier head phones after a few hours. I find myself using these more and more when I am using a plug in head phone for my computer work. I agree you wonā€™t be disappointed!

they are very good i bought a pair a few months ago and i love them !!!