Piradical!

I bought You Are a Pirate! I was slightly disappointed to find that the design on the front was so solidly attached to the shirt that its insanely hot to wear. It feels like the entire front of the shirt is plastic.

I’ve waiting SOOOOOO long to get a replacement Say No To Scurvy shirt! And now I get a t-shirt AND hoodie! Yay!

I wonder which one Frederic would were. Is any of these apprentice-appropriate?

I really like my Say No To Scurvy shirt, it went down a treat on my monthly research cruises. I prefer the darker forest green color of the hoodie, but being in a tropical climate or in California, I don’t really need another hoodie. What to do?

Yesterday I received my Noah’s Grill shirt after taking a chance and moving to the women’s XL after years of only going for the men’s shirts. I was worried that it wouldn’t fit, but it was more then perfect and renewed my love for shirt woot. My first thought was “now only if I could get another say no to scurvy shirt in this size”. Come here today and POOF there it is. In for both the shirt in Women’s and the hoodie in men’s. Thank you woot! My favorite shirt ever!

Got it in a random once. I like it but don’t like to wear it with zip-up hoodies, because people always wonder why there’s a technicolor geyser popping up.

Clearly, you’re just that happy to see them.

Thank you for reprinting Music Pirate!! My original got some bleach on it, and I’ve been so sad ever since.

Increase the frequency of your visits to heavily air-conditioned locations? :slight_smile:

Closing Numbers
Music Pirate -203
Pirate Exercise 72
You Are A Pirate! -259
Say No to Scurvy 105
Survival Tracking Guide -169

Yeah, those don’t look quite right…

Say No to Scurvy Total = 7568
Battle of the Bottles 24
Music Pirate Total = 6012
You Are A Pirate! Total = 2833
Survival Tracking Guide Total = 3139
Pirate Exercise Total = 3875

Totals are the shirts with previous sales. That’s the new Total for those shirts.