Pirate Trip

I thought the shirt.woot thing was a cool idea, but most of the shirts are sooooo nerdy! I wouldn’t dare wear most of them out of fear of being invited to a meeting to discuss how many hit points a cotton t-shirt can withstand!

No.

I think it’s kind of funny

Well, c’mon. We wanna know. How many?

Funnnnyyyy…=]]

I, however, enjoy most of the shirts. And I really have only classified two (Threat Level, and Jelly shirt.) as “nerdy”.

1d4+1*the number of Xs in the size. Bonuses are stackable.

lol i like it

Is it just me or are these shirts getting dumber and dumber? How about something I can wear IN PUBLIC?

Seriously Woot, i dont know what the hell you are thinking, You could come up with actual amusing shirts and not ones that take 10 minutes for people to figure out (if at all possible) instead of this wierd crap, I do admit i bought rat rod and the reality one with the guy crashing but really are you trying to make money or be cool?

The coloring looks nice, the artist did a good job with the six color limitation, i particularly like the look of the wood, the perspective is strange though.

What I don’t get, and a little work here might of made the shirt slightly amusing, is that the falling pirate looks completely disengaged from his predicament. No grim determination, shock, surprise, or fear, he just looks completely uninterested. Which pretty much sums up my feelings on this shirt.

I like the concept but the dislike the design and color. Plus I’m a ninja so pass.

This shirt reminds me of grade-school pencil fights. Odd.

Threat Level is my favorite so far, closely followed by Unhappy Meeting. I guess it’s a matter of opinion. I think there have been a number of designs that are really lame (American Samurai, Nerdy Laundry, Sci-Fi Weenie Roast, Sore Thumbs).

I like it but I’ll go back to my standard reply: Good design on a bad shirt color…Bad design on a good shirt color. It’s either one or the other. Good design on a hideous shirt color.

Ahoy, me always be forgettin’ “International Talk like a Pirate Day”, thanks for the heads up, me hearty.

Hopefully, those scallywags at slow post will see fit to deliver me shirt before Sept 19.

i laughed and its brown, so i bought it.

:).

“Arrr, Ya’ll be Trippin”
Can’t stop laughing. =)

In for one. But my order is taking forever to process. I changed the shipping address so it got sent to me at school, could this be a problem? Its been sitting on "Order Processing for about 15 minutes now. And the site doesn’t seem too busy.

There have been reports of delays in the ordering process over on the main woot site, too. I don’t have any inside information, but I’m sure the web-geeks are all over it.

Why is the peg-legged pirate doing a fist pump? And how is he hovering Neo-like as he sidekicks the stilt pirate?

Thumbs down.