Piro Piro Piccolo 2010 Pinot Grigio - 6 Pack
$69.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: White
PRODUCT: 6 2010 Piro Piro Piccolo Pinot Grigio
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
10/30/11

If only my previous order of this had already arrived so that I could know whether a second was necessary…

Delivery scheduled for today.

This was delish!

So glad this came back as I waffled last time it was up and missed it :slight_smile:

I was sorry I missed this the first time. Glad I caught it this time. BUT…I’m going out of town the 18th thru the 28th…so…hope it comes before or after. Doubt I’ll be so lucky, but who knows.

Last wooter to woot…ME :slight_smile:

can you compare it to any of these?:

Kaleidoscope
Triacipedis
Pedroncelli (whatever was in the mixed case - SB i think)

I hope it was like triacipedis 2010 cuz that was mmmmmmm!

Hmmm. I’ve only had the Kaleidoscope (and I should say that I am not well versed in wine lingo at all) but I would pick this one over that any day of the week!

this wine is currently sitting in my building’s mail room. If only i could break in and see if it’s worth another 6 bottles.

Same here. Cheers!

Piro Piro Piccolo 2010 Pinot Grigio - 6 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: gooberpeas
Speed to first woot: 2m 20.626s
Last wooter to woot: dawgdave99

EDIT: One more Woot! and I will achieve the highly coveted black box status. I can haz Cab Franc?

Hoping this will ship soon…I’d love to have it to serve with Thanksgiving dinner :slight_smile:

Again, I say “same here” lol. Hoping to get this and the Sextant Cab in time to bring a bottle each of red/white to dinner. Not that I couldn’t bring something else but had it in the back of my mind as I placed both orders that they would be good for Thanksgiving.

I received my Davis Pinot a couple of days ago (purchased the same day as this)…now if my Pinot Grigio gets here by Thanksgiving, I’ll be stoked!!!

PS - I see it now has a tracking#, there’s hope :slight_smile:

Fantastic job wine.woot guys!!!

My Piro Piro Piccolo Pinot Grigio was delivered this morning. As luck would have it, we had a Thanksgiving luncheon at work today with more food then you could shake a stick at. The wine was delivered at 10AM, I put a bottle in the fridge to chill, and it was opened at 12:30! Oh and it was a big hit with all that tried it. I’m sure this is going to be a good Thanksgiving turkey pairing!

Thanks to wine.woot for another great deal and for getting the goods to us ASAP!

Nice! Looks like mine won’t be here until Wednesday and I can forget about the Sextant Cab as it hasn’t even shipped yet. Hope it’s not too hot in Reno this weekend since that’s where my Piro Piro Piccolo is parked.